All Freo fans get behind the Swans on Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Francis30

Senior List
Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
I hope all you Freo supporters get behind the Swans and help us get over the line. Fremantle is the true WA club.

Francis30 said:
I hope all you Freo supporters get behind the Swans and help us get over the line. Fremantle is the true WA club.

LOL, trying to stir **** arent ya.

Get a life

• Banned
quidy said:
LOL, trying to stir **** arent ya.

Get a life

Yeah yeah sure sure. At least Swans supporter haven't won the game already. Eagles supporters think they have the won already.

Francis30 said:
Yeah yeah sure sure. At least Swans supporter haven't won the game already. Eagles supporters think they have the won already.

Funny, i could of sworn it was the other way around actually...:confused:

Francis30 said:

bull**** nearly every sydney poster has come on here and already declared us runners ups. "one eyedism" aint the way to go

Francis30 said:

No, I think you'll find there are CONFIDENT Eagles supporters. Whats the point in watching the GF if you think your gonna loose?

Give yourself a heave ho and **** off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAG87 said:
you really think freo will support you after the game last week. i highly doubt it.

In fairness, such is the chip on the collective shoulder of Freo supporters, they would probably support Al Queda if they were playing West Coast.

Freo supported Sydney last year, and they will support them again.

MAG87 said:
funny talking about true clubs when yours even isnt one as its a relocated VIC club.

At least our club as 100 years of history and tradition behind unlike YOURS. Yours is just a blow in club.

Francis30 said:
At least our club as 100 years of history and tradition behind unlike YOURS. Yours is just a blow in club.

Yours is a blow out club. You couldnt make it in Victoria so you had to **** off to the gay capital.

Big deal if we dont have a heritage behind us. In our 20 years in the comp we've been one of the most successful clubs in the AFL.

Can anyone say "72 year premiership drought"?

Everyones just jumping on the swans bandwagon in Sydney because they cant even get a rugby team in teh GF

quidy said:
Yours is a blow out club. You couldnt make it in Victoria so you had to **** off to the gay capital.

Big deal if we dont have a heritage behind us. In our 20 years in the comp we've been one of the most successful clubs in the AFL.

Can anyone say "72 year premiership drought"?

Everyones just jumping on the swans bandwagon in Sydney because they cant even get a rugby team in teh GF

The Most successful club in the last 20 years? More like the most club that's up itself lol

Francis30 said:

Fremantle the 'true' WA club? don't make me laugh!

they haven't been around for as long, have never won a premiership, and have a much smaller supporter base. get a life, please.

Francis30 said:

yeh history in VICTORIA. not new south wales. AFL has been in WA since 1900 and the league has flourished to where it is now which allowed WA to have a decent league with players so they could make their own club and get into the finals in 1 year, reach the gf in 4 and win the flag in 5. Achieving all that and not even receiving a wooden spoon shows our club already has history. South i mean sydney was a relocated club for the sake of saving it. without relocating it all that history you are on about would have been gone n dusted.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Freo fans get behind the Swans on Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back