All Freo fans get behind the Swans on Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo Big Fella said:
That's highly ironic considering your first post made use of a baseless stereotype. Klukker.

I wish it was baseless, i really do...:(

If it wasnt, your club might of achieved success a long time ago.

Judd the Great Man said:
yeah follow the team that knocked you out of the finals:thumbsu:

Better than supporting you slimely lot.

How much goading and jeers and jibes do you think WC fans will give us freo fans if they win the cup?

Hell yes I'm going for the swannies.

pies/eagles girl said:
Fremantle the 'true' WA club? don't make me laugh!

they haven't been around for as long, have never won a premiership, and have a much smaller supporter base. get a life, please.

says the fence sitting supporter...

maybe you should do your homework missy.

Kerr=God said:
I wish it was baseless, i really do...:(

If it wasnt, your club might of achieved success a long time ago.

You're an arrogant, lowlife, racist tosser. I'd say I know my own club better than you do.

If any neutrals want to know why every Freo fan will be cheering the swans on saturday, just search this windbags posting history (as K=G and UNIT). It's a fantastic example of what Freo fans have to put up with.

Francis30 said:
The Most successful club in the last 20 years? More like the most club that's up itself lol

Read again "One of the most successful clubs in the last 20 years".

up itself - riiiggght. confident, successul, rich and talented would be better words to explain WCE.

Even if Sydney had knocked us out of the finals 5 years in a row I'd still support them in a grand final against the egos. There's not many swans supporters in Perth so we wouldn't have to listen to them banging on about a premiership like we will if west coast get up. The only sporting fans who can compare to west coast fans constant bragging about 92 and 94 are English soccer fans who still go on about '66.

Go the swans, I've got 5 cartons of beer riding on you!!

PurpleJesus said:
Better than supportign you slimely lot.

How much goading and jeers and jibes do you think WC fans will give us freo fans if they win the cup?

And how much 'goading, jeering and jibing' do you think you lot would hear if you guys didnt carry on the way you do about us?

Honestly, WC supporters couldnt give a damn about the Dockers. 9 times out of ten, when we give you crap, its only in reponse to something thats been instigated by a Dockers supporter.

Do you see us waving 'Freo Suck' banners at WC home games?

Is EFH anywhere near as bitter, paranoid, and obsessed with Freo as Dockerland is with the Eagles?

You can just go on and on.

PurpleJesus said:
says the fence sitting supporter...

maybe you should do your homework missy.

All of the points I made are correct. If you challenge them, maybe it's you who needs to do your homework, 'missy'.

as for your 'fence sitting supporter' comment, i'm not going to bite. You support Freo, having a reasoned argument with you isn't possible and wouldn't be worth it.

Now why would anyone ever want Sydney to win? That would cause Barry Hall to smile which would in turn, destroy the human race.

Kerr=God said:
And how much 'goading, jeering and jibing' do you think you lot would hear if you guys didnt carry on the way you do about us?

Honestly, WC supporters couldnt give a damn about the Dockers. 9 times out of ten, when we give you crap, its only in reponse to something thats been instigated by a Dockers supporter.

Do you see us waving 'Freo Suck' banners at WC home games?

Is EFH anywhere near as bitter, paranoid, and obsessed with Freo as Dockerland is with the Eagles?

You can just go on and on.

Another eagles supporter who can't seem to get over Dockerland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dominguez said:
Even if Sydney had knocked us out of the finals 5 years in a row I'd still support them in a grand final against the egos. There's not many swans supporters in Perth so we wouldn't have to listen to them banging on about a premiership like we will if west coast get up. The only sporting fans who can compare to west coast fans constant bragging about 92 and 94 are English soccer fans who still go on about '66.

Go the swans, I've got 5 cartons of beer riding on you!!

Your saying the dockers supporters wouldnt be "banging on" if they won a flag? God you do enough of it when you win a derby let alone a premiership.

:eek: Was this the true intention of the poster to turn West Coast fans and Freo fans against each other?? SOOOO done before, lets put our effort into cheering for the Eagles tommorow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To freo fans

To quote a line from a famous movie

Here at West Coast, were better than you ... and we know it...:thumbsu:

quidy said:
Your saying the dockers supporters wouldnt be "banging on" if they won a flag? God you do enough of it when you win a derby let alone a premiership.

Let alone Derbies...we all saw there reaction after winning that post season junket match in London last year...:eek:

You know a club has a losing culture, when its 'official' supporter website deems it nessecary to change its entire design to reflect a post season exhibition win over West Coast's B team in London.

Kerr=God said:
Let alone Derbies...we all saw there reaction after winning that post season junket match in London last year...:eek:

You know a club has a losing culture, when its 'official' supporter website deems it nessecary to change its entire design to reflect a post season exhibition win over West Coast's B team in London.

You seem to pay a lot of attention to a Freo Fan website for an egos fan who "doesn't care".

PurpleJesus said:
Better than supporting you slimely lot.

Trust me - you and your little club will be the last thing on my mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Freo fans get behind the Swans on Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back