Status
Not open for further replies.

ElwoodRoo1

Debutant
Mar 31, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Hello, is anyone there?

Haven't read many posts from Geelong supporters in recent weeks, I wonder why?

So close to a Grand Final last year, and now may even miss the eight, another wasted year, over 40 years without a flag, what a disgrace!!!!!

It's called keeping a low profile when your team promised so much and has delivered so little.

They've been reading the story about Ben Graham kicking arse in the NFL with his average punting in the trials being better than the average in the entire NFL season of last year. Frightening. Benny is gonna make millions. I bet he regrets the move. :p

ElwoodRoo1 said:
Hello, is anyone there?

So close to a Grand Final last year, and now may even miss the eight, another wasted year, over 40 years without a flag, what a disgrace!!!!!
hey im here, at least we have room to improve unlike the roos who are over achievers, wit not to many promising youngsters.

Dont let em push you around Catters.

When your structure is decimated by injuries, what the hell can you do but stand by and hope for better next season.

ElwoodRoo1 said:
Hello, is anyone there?

Not as long as 50 years without a premiership 1925- 1975

I'm still here.

Not much to talk about. Just about everything has gone wrong for us this year.
Hopefully we finish 8th and meet the Kangas in week 1. Give them an absolute thrashing like last time :rolleyes:

Would you prefer we have mentally challenged fools like parrot crap on about our club even when everything has gone pear shaped?

Lingsface said:
hey im here, at least we have room to improve unlike the roos who are over achievers, wit not to many promising youngsters.

"Room to Improve", sounds like a perfect slogan to describe your last 40 years!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LightTower4 said:
Last week melbourne, this week Geelong

Which team will you try this line on next week? Maybe your own?

I'm quite happy with the Roos, its been an awesome year, Geelong and the Dees deserve to be slammed, both have under acheived this year, imagine if you barracked for either of them, oh, you do, very sorry.

ElwoodRoo1 said:
I'm quite happy with the Roos, its been an awesome year, Geelong and the Dees deserve to be slammed, both have under acheived this year, imagine if you barracked for either of them, oh, you do, very sorry.
You are a d ick hea d thats all i have to say.

ok, so by the sounds of it, Geelong supporters are quite happy with their year, sorry to suggest that you guys should've done better, well done cats, fantastic performance!!!

Man I hate people like these....especially when they are own supporters. Roos supporters are usually humble and dont start this crap

itsintheblood said:
Just leave them alone fireman. You're assassinating them. It's just rubbish.
No not really, to me they really seem to have gone backwards, am I the only one who thinks this? they have a few injuries but is their depth in question?
Your side shows more promise for the future.

Signed J.W.Booth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back