All jealous and bitter opposition supporters, keep your whining in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's nice but we don't need your support.

dont worry about that goaldrush i think we can take all the help we can get.... not coz ppl bag us & not all pies fans do but just coz we have a good team who should be recognised as a good team how they are @ the moment.... its the lions shot @ glory... its our turn.... so we should lap it up while we have it....& if pies & or any other supporters were to 'whinge' about the lions well... thats their problem....

oh & lioness

Probably because our supporters won't react
well.... is that really true? coz their are alot of ppl on here who do react to it & then thats why threads like these are started.... its a free world... well for a lil while longer @ least

Originally posted by keatings_gal

well.... is that really true? coz their are alot of ppl on here who do react to it & then thats why threads like these are started.... its a free world... well for a lil while longer @ least

Yeah I probably worded it badly, should have said 'most of our supporters' and it's actually true. Compared to some other clubs supporters, ALL of whom would get right in there and keep the arguments going endlessly, MOST of our supporters just ignore it. I don't see anything wrong with our supporters simply getting sick of hearing about it though.........it IS getting boring.

Why dont you get stuffed?

You are the true meaning of fool.

How are we boring? Is that your way of saying you are jealous that Voss is a far more complete footballer than Buckley???

Boring??? Did you happen to watch the grand final? One name... Akermanis, now I dont like the man, but damn he was EXCITING. Meanwhile the brand of football from Collingwood??.. A clever mixture of crap and boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: cheaters!

Originally posted by L-Nizzy
Here here. (or is it Hear Hear?)

Or maybe even - there, there. I feel a bout of unseasonable Christain sympathy coming on.

You've got to feel sorry for someone who represents the thoughts of all Collingwood supporters, who haven't seen either game. It's possible he's one of those about whom I've heard, who turned off the TV half-way through last year's fiasco.

Actually, I find this difficult to believe of Collingwood supporters. That would be akin to leaving the ground early in the third quarter, when your team is getting thrashed.

Anathema.

im not the only c'wood supporter that hates brisbanes guts!! an besides wen ur team acts big headed everywhere they go expect them to be hated!!

Originally posted by cwood_rules
im not the only c'wood supporter that hates brisbanes guts!! an besides wen ur team acts big headed everywhere they go expect them to be hated!!
learnt from personal experiance

Remove this Banner Ad

All jealous and bitter opposition supporters, keep your whining in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back