All not well at the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Prpeared to take flak from Pie fans but Collingwood players seem half hearted. No real intensity or passion

Highlights how important Luke Ball is to Collingwood. Hardly notice him when he's there but boy do you notice when he isn't. He gave them the hardness they lacked pre 2010 and was a major factor in their premiership. His attack on the ball is infectious.

Prpeared to take flak from Pie fans but Collingwood players seem half hearted. No real intensity or passion
Exactly how I'm seeing it.

Carlton have tons of time and space; Collingwood of the last few years give you none of either, not lots of both.

No intensity, no desire - I'd be starting to worry if I was a Pies fan; luckily it's early days and they should be able to turn it around... If they want to.

Seems to be a few guys that may be showing signs of front runners. Harry O looks lost this year in defence. Bucks should have moved him off Betts early in the piece. Dawes is also looking ordinary. really missing Davis down back.
On Buckley there have been plenty of rumours that he doesn't have the support of the playing group. It is looking that way. He Has changed the game plan and looks like its not working so far.

Round 3 and it doesnt mean stuff all....what does is intensity and physical pressure...and so far in these 3 rounds its NON EXISTANT!

Shadow of a team at the moment.

Carlton cant play much better...and pies...well they cant play much worse.

Hope no-one get injuries cos im desperte for Blues to go Wet Toast, Cats and Hawks. That will show the true measure of this team.

Some big bodies slamming in on every contest will show what carlton are made of. Small bodies will be sore.

The Pies remind me of the Roos last year, beat the easy teams, get smashed by the Top 4 teams. First Hawks, now the Blues. Hate to think what Geelong and WCE will do to them. Scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Pies remind me of the Roos last year, beat the easy teams, get smashed by the Top 4 teams. First Hawks, now the Blues. Hate to think what Geelong and WCE will do to them. Scary.
C'mon mate, the Pies are terrible and its great fun to stick the boots in but they are not that bad.

Keep grasping mate.

Pies remind of Essendon 2002..... past it, and they know it too

it's wonderful to see

Remove this Banner Ad

All not well at the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back