*** All Super Coach / Dream Team Q & A’s – Please post here only! ***

Remove this Banner Ad

I just upgraded Rob Murphy to Aker.

I hope i made the right choice :thumbsu:

I also got Mulligan on my bench for rucks. As i am anticipating the chance that he could get elevated. Speaking of which, is there a time where teams have to anounce if they are going to elevate rookies? because i need to know by thursday if Mulligan will be getting elevated or not?

Hey all.. Will J Grant start round one? is he a worthy pick up for SC?

Hey guys, just wandering if you could fill me in on whats up with Giansiracusa. I think i remember hearing that he had done something to his knee but not sure how bad it was or how long he would be out for. Has it had a major impact on his preseason? Thanks in advance

Hey guys, just wandering if you could fill me in on whats up with Giansiracusa. I think i remember hearing that he had done something to his knee but not sure how bad it was or how long he would be out for. Has it had a major impact on his preseason? Thanks in advance

Partial ACL tear. Played today for Williamstown. Will be considered for selection this week. I've got a feeling he'll will be picked this week but in all honesty he'll be behind the 8 ball for a while. I'll be looking for him later in the season.

how many games is hill looking at?

Atleast the first.

Would think he will probably play 8-12, but if performs well he may play more. His pre-season form has been pretty good so hopefully he goes well.

I don't think he will be a big possession winner, but at his price he may be of some value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For DT i'd go gibbs because he'll be getting a lot more touches this year. Higgins and Griffen are stars except they will not get as many touches imo. Supercoach is a different story...

Doesn't anyone know what impact Tim Callan will have this year? ie will he play round 1 and would he be part of mid. rotation?

Any lovers of the Coondog wanna pump him up... i have a feeling it could be his year.

Cross handballs to much which annoys me but is consistent. The dog can knock up 130 in a blink of an eye... what to do.

Who will benefit most from Mcamhon leaving and filling the sweeper position?

Cooney should be in for a good year. Kicks goals which is a bonus.

Cross makes up for not kicking by taking marks and with tackles. If you don't want a player who consistently scores 90+ at his price well it's your loss.

Not sure on your last point, having Griffen back in the team will help fill this gap and hopefully Hargrave and Everitt (when fit) will give us some extra run from defence.

tiger trooperRe: *** All Super Coach / Dream Team Q & A’s – Please post here only! ***
What do you think of callan ward as a back emergency... Worth it?

The answer is maybe.:eek: He will definatly play some games this year, probalby around the 4-8 mark. It is just a question of can you find someone around same price (94,200) who will play more seinor footy. I had a toss up between Proud (101,900) and Ward for an emergency, but went for Proud because he was more likely to have a bigger impact in the games he plays.

Well thats my opinon anyway. :)

Is the herald sun or afl.com super coach???? I'd love to join a league of fellow doggy supporters:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

*** All Super Coach / Dream Team Q & A’s – Please post here only! ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Back