All things Politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assange, mistakenly, thought that Cohen was a loyal journalist collaborating with him. Shame on Assange for trusting a fellow journalist who claimed to be working in solidarity with him.
Do all your heroes from Trotsky to Assange have a villain to blame when what they did was pretty shit?

you wouldnt have guessed the following from the media......

According to the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), Israel, Hezbollah and other armed groups in Lebanon exchanged at least 7,400 attacks across the border from October 7, 2023, to June 21, 2024.

Israel conducted about 83 percent of these attacks, totalling 6,142 incidents, killing at least 543 people in Lebanon.

Hezbollah and other armed groups were responsible for 1,258 attacks that killed at least 21 Israelis.

you wouldnt have guessed the following from the media......

According to the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), Israel, Hezbollah and other armed groups in Lebanon exchanged at least 7,400 attacks across the border from October 7, 2023, to June 21, 2024.

Israel conducted about 83 percent of these attacks, totalling 6,142 incidents, killing at least 543 people in Lebanon.

Hezbollah and other armed groups were responsible for 1,258 attacks that killed at least 21 Israelis.
Yep, Israel is the aggressor, not Hamas nor Hezbollah

Who said what they did was "shit"? Why should I believe you, when I have already demonstrated that you have no commitment to the truth?

Do you mean demonstrated convincingly in a way that would pass the pub test, or demonstrated along general lines?

Asking for a friend.

There was nothing noble about Assange's actions.

You're anti-establishment to the point of delusion.

Your heroes are deeply flawed along with your comic-book reasoning.

I hope you're pretty in real life, you have already nailed the vacuous.

Do you mean demonstrated convincingly in a way that would pass the pub test, or demonstrated along general lines?

Asking for a friend.

Mate

Would you leave Our Pet Commie alone?

Asking for a friend.

If you read the thread of my communication with Sr36 you would realise how he has been exposed as a disseminator of lies regarding Julian Assange.
Not sure however that you are either:
a) willing or
b) capable
of doing so.

Glad to see your are still true to your Justice for Animals principles.
Protect all pets
But don't give f*** if genocide is being carried out.
Yeah, animals are far more important than people.

I feel we are working well on our relationship

I'm not as rich as Sidey, but I won't ask you to be a foot stool when you do your internship[

yeah whatever the f*** you mean by that...

But whatever you might ask me to do is completely irrelevent to me, because you care about animals more than you do about humans.

This is a patent lie.

Almost daily, Walt sends me pics of humans that are most dear to him.

He likes them even more than puppies and chimps trained to ride skateboards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But whatever you might ask me to do is completely irrelevent to me, because you care about animals more than you do about humans.

sideswipe asked you to dress like this yet?

Little Pony Cosplay Male

If you read the thread of my communication with Sr36 you would realise how he has been exposed as a disseminator of lies regarding Julian Assange.
a) willing or
b) capable
of doing so.

a) willing or
b) capable
of doing so.

Sr can't cook a risotto to save his life, but he doesn't lie.

So, as an animal libber, did Sidey ask you to dress up as a baboon? because, that would have been really appropriate.

You've got me mixed up for Walt. He's the animal libber.

I was Sidey's IT & creative department for a while. I got fired because I wasn't willing to steal from grannies and push them out of their wheelchairs.

I was given freedom of choice in terms of work attire.

You'd do very well working with Sidey or Walt, just pick one.

Both are nasty bastards but should you survive your internship, you'd be set for life.

You've got me mixed up for Walt. He's the animal libber.

I was Sidey's IT & creative department for a while. I got fired because I wasn't willing to steal from grannies and push them out of their wheelchairs.

I was given freedom of choice in terms of work attire.

You'd do very well working with Sidey or Walt, just pick one.

Both are nasty bastards but should you survive your internship, you'd be set for life.
No i havent got you mixed up with Walt at all.
Never accused you being an animal libber.
Just accused you of knowing jack sh***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad