Not open for further replies.
You need to go to more movies Zevie....there are nazis everywhere

zone of interest...
the tatooist of auschwitz...
the commander's shadow....
irene's vow.....
one life.....
the auschwitz report...

There's probably more out there. Plenty of nazis...
Zone of Interest was really good.

I'm Pro - Frankston and Pro - JB1975

Just sorting out a little violence in our village before the Summer Crowds flock

Am also pro-Franga...and pro-JB1975.

Nasty incident on Frankston pier recently. I have many good memories of the bogan boardwalk.

Am also pro-Franga...and pro-JB1975.

Nasty incident on Frankston pier recently. I have many good memories of the bogan boardwalk.

Dont introduce more classifications...

I think we should change the whole classification system to a jewish-gentile, christian-non-christian, muslim-infidel....

so i'm a gentile, non-christian, infidel.....does that clarify matters? I'd love to hear what other contributors are.

I understand that there was an attempt to re-spin his comments afterwards, but their meaning is clear.

Hamas exists because of Israeli brutality. Find an alternative to brutality or forever live with the security threat of Hamas or something like it.

Absolutely nothing like ISIS etc. Just because they use Islam as an animating force doesn't hide the fact that Hamas exists to resist the occupation. In this, it more closely resembles the FLN in its fight against France.

From the same statement....

"Something that will make the population realise that someone else is distributing the food, someone else is taking care of public services … to really weaken Hamas, this is the way," he said.

"If we don't bring something else to Gaza, at the end of the day we will get Hamas."

Hamas exists for armed resistance and the destruction of Israel and the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state in Israel's place.

Given how they have looked after Gaza so well please forgive me for not agreeing with their charter.

"Something that will make the population realise that someone else is distributing the food, someone else is taking care of public services … to really weaken Hamas, this is the way," he said.

"If we don't bring something else to Gaza, at the end of the day we will get Hamas."

Hamas exists for armed resistance and the destruction of Israel and the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state in Israel's place.

Given how they have looked after Gaza so well please forgive me for not agreeing with their charter.

No one asked you to sign up to the charter.

I just want some recognition that obliterating and starving thousands of women and children is a curious way to counteract the future threat of violent resistance.

Hamas exists because of Israeli brutality. Find an alternative to brutality or forever live with the security threat of Hamas or something like it.

Is that possible in the near term? Israel's ensured that Gazan hatred and a thirst for revenge will be at its peak. There'll be no giving Gaza any semblance of freedom after the war.

Is that possible in the near term? Israel's ensured that Gazan hatred and a thirst for revenge will be at its peak. There'll be no giving Gaza any semblance of freedom after the war.

I think that's right just solely based on israeli hatred and a thirst to continue the revenge...

Jeez Zev, referring to Hamas as resistance. That's bordering on the "a" word.

Not much is possible near term.

It was almost 10 years ago to the day that Israel launched an operation in Gaza which killed over 2,000 Palestinians, a mass killing which undoubtedly has many connections to the more recent episode.

Round and round it goes.

Time is almost irrelevant. It's just an endless back and forth which can't be resolved until all Palestinians are dead, until Israel ceases to exist and its citizens scatter to other parts of the earth, or until they broker a deal where the independence of the other is accepted.

i was reading a BBC article and it quoted a resident of the west bank

“What the army doesn’t know is that resistance is an idea planted in the heart,” one resident said. “It won’t stop. If one is killed, five more will replace him.”

but thats the plan....

"Two state solution" was always a fraud.

With Israel now using military massacres and starvation in order to annihilate any Palestinian presence in Gaza, combined with its resettlement program of the West Bank, the proposal of a two state solution is now more visibly delusional than ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much is possible near term.

It was almost 10 years ago to the day that Israel launched an operation in Gaza which killed over 2,000 Palestinians, a mass killing which undoubtedly has many connections to the more recent episode.

Round and round it goes.

Time is almost irrelevant. It's just an endless back and forth which can't be resolved until all Palestinians are dead, until Israel ceases to exist and its citizens scatter to other parts of the earth, or until they broker a deal where the independence of the other is accepted.
They will never broker a deal where the independence of the other is accepted. To hope for that now is delusional. Genocide makes it so.

They will never broker a deal where the independence of the other is accepted. To hope for that now is delusional. Genocide makes it so.

Unfortunately, hard not to agree.

I'd only argue that any hope for a two-state solution was delusional long before October 7, even if it took me a while to work it out.

Unfortunately, hard not to agree.

I'd only argue that any hope for a two-state solution was delusional long before October 7, even if it took me a while to work it out.
...and that is absolutely true. It was a fraud from the very start. No Palestinian leadership could ever agree to the terms and conditions that would have been imposed by Israel and its US backers.

No one asked you to agree with their charter.
The charter of Hamas will never lead to freedom for the Palestinian people
But the basis of the Israeli ethnonationalist state, which is hell bent on destroying Amalek, will never lead to the freedom of the Israeli people either.

On Friday, Reuters reported that the United States has sent Israel 14,000 2,000-pound bombs since October for use in the Gaza genocide. These massive bombs, among the largest in the US arsenal, are capable of destroying entire city blocks and can kill people up to 1,200 feet away.

The Reuters report which for the first time revealed the exact breakdown of US arms shipments to Israel, showed that the Biden administration sent Israel more 2,000-pound bombs than all other types of bombs and missiles combined.

There is only one explanation for why the US has sent so many of this vastly destructive weapon for use in a densely packed urban area: The Biden administration is consciously and deliberately seeking the complete destruction of Gaza and the massacre of as many Palestinians as possible.

Israel’s “war” in Gaza was, in fact, conceived by its architects in Washington as a war of annihilation. The systematic destruction of civilian homes, schools and hospitals is not an accidental byproduct but the deliberate aim of US policy. The goal is not to minimize, but to maximize, the civilian body count.

It is a genocide by design, planned and organized in Washington.

Not sure if you are suggesting that the US was justified in carrying out the nuclear attack on Japan??? Despite Japan already seeking through diplomatic means the terms of surrender?

I was pointing out that civilians have been obliterated by armed forces for millennia

Terrible

How did you go in your exams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad