All things Politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2.5% of people killed by the human animal baby killers on Oct 7 were children. Yet 25% of those killed in a non war zone by the most moral most strictly targeted security force in the world were children ...
I think zav and his employer needs to work better on the marketing message i.e. the kiddies are future terrorists

October 7 was a horrific event in a region with a long history of horror.

I've previously posted an 'October 7 Map', which details many of the individual stories. It is devastating to think upon what the victims went through.

Unfortunately, the chilling reality of the day was accompanied by a number of false and fantastical reports, which were then perpetuated by mainstream news.

Joe Biden told us that he's seen beheaded babies. He hadn't.

The intention seemed to be an effort to obscure Hamas fighters as political actors and to simply cast them --and by extension the Palestinian people-- as monsters unfit for sympathy.

---------------------------------------------

Zev isn't alone in suggesting that people who call attention to the false reports and their impact are akin to 'Holocaust deniers'. Chip Le Grand, someone who has risen in his field despite a notable lack of talent, recently devoted a feature article to it in The Age.

But Zev is the person in this thread accusing me and others of one of the worst manifestations of antisemitism.

I admit to being offended. It offends me that the suffering of more than 6 million Jews during WWII is so casually politicised for the purpose of justifying a genocide.

It offends and disturbs me to be labelled as antisemitic.

----------------------------------------------

My mental health is somewhat unreliable. I'm trying to pull myself from a 6-week hole in which the thought of suicide was one of my only comforts.

I'm going to try to do a better job of leaving this discussion than I did last time. The inhumanity in crushing.

The report that Hamas burned a baby in an oven is a lie.

My understanding is that two babies died on Oct 7. One was killed in the context of a gun battle and the other died after a failed emergency caesarian.

Mila Cohen was a 9 month old girl who was shot whilst in her mother's arms. That is not a gun fight. She shares the same birthday as my son, Dec 29.

You failed to mention that the mother of the baby who died from a "failed emergency caesarian" was suffering from gunshot wounds to the abdomen.

There were children burned alive and tortured. If you are relying on the classification of baby as being under a year old I don't know what to say. You are probably right. Congratulations. Israeli toddler's were burned alive.

i'm starting to think zevie is the high school son of a west bank settler doing a school propaganda project...
Nah - just backing his side like most people would and do do. 70% of both Palestinians and Israelis support their side's respective military action - be it Oct 7 massacre or Israel's massacring.

I've previously posted an 'October 7 Map', which details many of the individual stories. It is devastating to think upon what the victims went through.

Unfortunately, the chilling reality of the day was accompanied by a number of false and fantastical reports, which were then perpetuated by mainstream news.

The intention seemed to be an effort to obscure Hamas fighters as political actors and to simply cast them --and by extension the Palestinian people-- as monsters unfit for sympathy.

Zev isn't alone in suggesting that people who call attention to the false reports and their impact are akin to 'Holocaust deniers'. Chip Le Grand, someone who has risen in his field despite a notable lack of talent, recently devoted a feature article to it in The Age.

But Zev is the person in this thread accusing me and others of one of the worst manifestations of antisemitism.

I admit to being offended. It offends me that the suffering of more than 6 million Jews during WWII is so casually politicised for the purpose of justifying a genocide.

My mental health is somewhat unreliable. I'm trying to pull myself from a 6-week hole in which the thought of suicide was one of my only comforts.

I'm going to try to do a better job of leaving this discussion than I did last time. The inhumanity in crushing.

I dont think any rational person thinks that you could be anti-semitic.

Mila Cohen was a 9 month old girl who was shot whilst in her mother's arms. That is not a gun fight. She shares the same birthday as my son, Dec 29.

You failed to mention that the mother of the baby who died from a "failed emergency caesarian" was suffering from gunshot wounds to the abdomen.

There were children burned alive and tortured. If you are relying on the classification of baby as being under a year old I don't know what to say. You are probably right. Congratulations. Israeli toddler's were burned alive.

I'll lament all the victims of October 7 and since.

Beyond that, my post from a few minutes ago is hopefully the last that will address the matter here.

i wonder how many palestinian children share that birthday....lets see 10,000 / 365 ....lets call it an even 30 children...

And so many palestinian children, killed in so many ways at the hands of the idf...as per, you will deflect and blame others.

Sorry JB to hear you are unwell. Thankyou for your recent posts on Gaza in opposition to the really monstrous claims and accusations of Zev. They have been brilliant - clear, informed by extensive knowledge and accurate information, and dedicated to historic principle. It has exposed Zev for what he is - an extreme Israeli nationalist (ie Zionist) who will not stop at any lie, or any historical distorsion to justify the policies of a criminal government and a state based on the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people since its very inception.

Sorry JB to hear you are unwell. Your recent posts on Gaza in opposition to the really monstrous claims and accusations of Zev have been brilliant - clear, informed by extensive knowledge and accurate information, and dedicated to historic principle. It has exposed Zev for what he is - an extreme Israeli nationalist (ie Zionist) who will not stop at any lie, or any historical distorsion to justify the policies of a criminal government and a state based on the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people since its very inception.

JB won't respect you for sucking-up

The man hasn't lost his marbles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope things lighten for you.

The suffering of Pies fans overshadows anything going on in the middle east.

It's particularly galling to the average Pies fan because the coaches are not publicly shaming and abusing the players.

Anyway, I'll let this fine thread continue on its merry way.

It's particularly galling to the average Pies fan because the coaches are not publicly shaming and abusing the players.

Anyway, I'll let this fine thread continue on its merry way.

It's deeper than what McRae says. I liken it to Bibi speaking to congress. McRae shouldn't be allowed to speak in front of the football public when he's responsible for the heinous football crimes that we've been delivering.

It's deeper than what McRae says. I liken it to Bibi speaking to congress. McRae shouldn't be allowed to speak in front of the football public when he's responsible for the heinous football crimes that we've been delivering.

I'm caught between mcrae's apologenic approach and netinyahoo's full bore arrogance and defiance. Sometimes I'd like to see mcrae bag Pie fans like Netinyahoo's bagged his hosts' students.....and then get applauded for it. I'm not sure mcrae could pull that one off. Maybe the israeli leader has more support from his PR crew. We all know how much money is spent in those activities.

The basic question that i ask is whether it's useful being nice in this world. Mcrae seems to be from another era. Both leaders are lying to us, but mcrae seems to rely on cuddly stuff, while bibi threatens us and caters to all the nasty stuff inside us. It just seems more modern, more appropriate.

I just hope netinyahoo is available for.a coaching position in the coming years. Maybe he doesnt know enough about footy, but he knows a ton about killing children and anyone who has been annoyed at a game at the MCG will know how valuable that would be.

And finally, I cant overestimate just how valuable is Netinyahoo's ability to make people's skin crawl. He's almost unwatchable. Surely that talent wouldnt be wasted in a press conference after a loss.

it seems to be a tactic to limit the usual bullying, but albo has once again joined with his fellow kiwi and canadian prime ministers, to let out a whimper about the situation in gaza.

of course that hasnt stopped the beating of drums by various jewish organisations in the australian media, although australian leaders shouldnt limit themselves on the basis of what foreign nationals say.

There were a large number of lies spoken and passed on after Oct 7. To liken an effort to call these lies to account with Holocaust denial is perverse and offensive.

You say that there's no need to fabricate anything, which begs the question: Why have there been so many lies?

The answer to this is my concern: DEHUMANISATION. Dehumanise the Palestinians.

As for Col. Vach’s remarks on the bodies of eight burned babies, the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit said he “described difficult sights that he saw during his various missions evacuating bodies at the start of the war. The review was conducted in English, and the officer used the word 'babies' to describe a number of children’s bodies that were found. The error was made in good faith and does not mitigate the severity of the atrocities committed."

Yes, JB, the plan was to dehumanise terrorists who burned children alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad