Am I the only one who thinks the Dogs will get flogged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my defence I had no idea the umps would have the influence they did. I mean when the Hawks laid 112 tackles against the Dogs and only got 3 free kicks for holding the ball or incomplete disposal I thought we were just very unlucky.

Seems the Dogs had the Gils, I mean Gods on their side...

In my defence I had no idea the umps would have the influence they did. I mean when the Hawks laid 112 tackles against the Dogs and only got 3 free kicks for holding the ball or incomplete disposal I thought we were just very unlucky.

Haha Hawks supporter talking about free kicks, now I've seen everything. You made a **** of yourself starting the thread just own it

Pissweak. Your thread backfired, cop it on the chin.

Oh so the umpires were the difference between us winning by 3 goals+ and getting 'flogged'.

Seriously, the word flogged contains a word that best describes you and as much as your obnoxious personality may make you think, it isn't log.

Loser

Yep let's have a game where people don't try and win the ball, and who hang off their opponents so they can tackle and get a free kick. :$:rolleyes:

I thought they were just harder at the ball and had a much more effective midfield, watching our game it always seemed like something bad was about to happen even when we were in front. The bulldogs may have gotten a few more free kicks than Sydney early on but it didn't make the difference, they played better than the Swans especially later in the game and the Swans had too many passengers.

I love the dignity in this response to being exposed as a total tool.
Just added a new dimension to your reputation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's your defence, you have been KTFO!

Why the **** would they care about 2009 now? They just saw their team win a flag!

Honest question for Dogs fans: do any of you give a **** about 2009 now?
Congrats on the win mate.

Oh wait you go for North Melbourne? My mistake :)

I thought they were just harder at the ball and had a much more effective midfield, watching our game it always seemed like something bad was about to happen even when we were in front. The bulldogs may have gotten a few more free kicks than Sydney early on but it didn't make the difference, they played better than the Swans especially later in the game and the Swans had too many passengers.

Way too logical.

Apparently the free kick count turned a certain 12 goal thumping into a 21 point win.

I got it pretty spot on in my post earlier in the thread, I said it would be no more than 5 goals either way and if the Swans got on top which they did in the 2nd quarter the umpires would keep the Dogs in it.

I underestimated the bias of the umpires though, not only did they keep the Dogs in it, they made sure they would win.

Inb4 Dogs supporters call me salty, a free kick count of 20-8 in a close GF doesn't lie, I wish we got that sort of a leg up form the umpires in the 09/10 GFs.

Maybe you morons will STFU about being robbed in the 2009 prelim now when the free kick count was 17/17.

Funny thing happened, I put this into Google Translate and converted it from "waaaaahhhh" to English and all it displayed was a photo of crying Riewoldt...

LOL how are those sour grapes tatsting

You only need to admit you have no idea about footy and just move on. Dont feel bad you are in good company with Matthew Lloyd, David King,Damien Barrett etc

The OP didn't see the umpires coming, a 19-8 free kick count, the Bulldogs fairytale was scripted.
You will always win the free kick count when you win the contested ball as we did on Saturday and have done so all seen.It stands to reason the player with the ball is more likely to get a free kick.
Just admit we were the better side an stop embarrassing yourself with jealous nonsense.

Just came to have a quick look, and a chuckle at you logging on big footy as the game finished as if you have nothing in your life except BF.

Get a life mate, I'm going out with my friends now while you celebrate that I got a tip wrong, I couldn't give a shit the dogs were enormous and are the most amazing premiers I've seen and yep I got it wrong.
You on the other hand are still a sizable Flog, good luck with your awesome night telling BF how you were right and make sure you don't stay up too late on the Internet, 'lil bitch
You managed to log on though, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back