amazing interview, Jones v gill, afl and asadas dirty laundry queried

Remove this Banner Ad

No, Robinson recommended Dank, Hird interviewed him, Hird brought him in, Hird wanted a WADA compliant program. Happy ?
Dr Reid didn't oversee a WADA compliant program Dr Reid still at EFC why?

You're damn right Hird and Essendon put him up to it. LOL if you think otherwise.

And you are dead right about the second part too. Funnily enough all those gullible people have their team listed as 'Essendon'.
I doubt Essendon had anything to do with it - any claim of the AFL failing it's duty of care hurts Essendon just as much as the AFL

This was the work of the Hird luddites who seem to believe that the head coach of a football could be completely unawares of a team wide injection program conducted over a period of months

I doubt Essendon had anything to do with it - any claim of the AFL failing it's duty of care hurts Essendon just as much as the AFL

This was the work of the Hird luddites who seem to believe that the head coach of a football could be completely unawares of a team wide injection program conducted over a period of months

I see Bruce Francis all over this. So whilst it plays into EFC and Hird's narrative Bruce is a loose cannon and I wouldn't put it past him to be going off on a tangent, just to cause chaos and feed some need for his agenda to be heard and off course maintain relevance. After all isn't he writing a book or something!

Selling a conspiracy will sell a book, I wonder if AJ is one of the book investors. Dammit I keep tripping over conspiracy theories

The argument of interference vs building a case to punish EFC is another side show that we all got sucked into again.

Damn It!! Damn It!! Damn It!!

I see Bruce Francis all over this. So whilst it plays into EFC and Hird's narrative Bruce is a loose cannon and I wouldn't put it past him to be going off on a tangent, just to cause chaos and feed some need for his agenda to be heard and off course maintain relevance. After all isn't he writing a book or something!

Selling a conspiracy will sell a book, I wonder if AJ is one of the book investors. Dammit I keep tripping over conspiracy theories

The argument of interference vs building a case to punish EFC is another side show that we all got sucked into again.

Damn It!! Damn It!! Damn It!!

Bruce has done EFC no favors, the conjecture with the Gil interview is yet another indication of how rabid the influence within the grubby "oldboy" network has muddied the already murky waters.

Ahhh thats right Hirdy set this up... Hirdy made those comments about fixing the outcome of the interim report and Hirdy sent off the samples for testing in Germany in 2012... this interview is all Hirdys doing...

Amazing how Hird supporters think ?

Mxett can you please explain your cause or grief? I admit Im new here, but you truly give me mixed messages. You say "Hird isn't Essendon Champ" but your campaign is for Essendon ?

No not Essendon, but likely Hird, through his connection to that imbecile Francis. He is a regular guest on Jones' show.

Not once does Jones mention that Essendon or the 34 players are the ones in the crosshairs at the minute. It's all about how "you're going to bury a great Australian sportsman". I don't think he is talking about Tayte Pears here.

Hird may not have decided to go through Jones, but I'm sure Francis thought it'd be a splendid idea.
That will be another o the great mysteries. Out of the blue Jones interviews McLachlan, who would make use of this persons intelligence, only one I can think of would be Francis.

Mxett can you please explain your cause or grief? I admit Im new here, but you truly give me mixed messages. You say "Hird isn't Essendon Champ" but your campaign is for Essendon ?
Mxett has said from day one, if it is proven that Hird has done wrong he should be gone, Mxett has been one of the few who have put the players and the players needs first from the EFC fan camp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mxett has said from day one, if it is proven that Hird has done wrong he should be gone, Mxett has been one of the few who have put the players and the players needs first from the EFC fan camp

This is true, he is truly conficted

As an AFL supporter we would love Essendon to recover. To me it won't ever happen with Hird as coach. They truly have to move on and then get better. Bringing up what Carlton went through just won't cut it as it makes Essendon supporters childish.

I get a mixed mix of emotion with essendon supporters, Some want Hird gone and others worship him. They honestly cant have it both ways.

Bottom line is Hird was coach when all this crap went on...regardless. Live with it, deal with it.

Most peobably the bottomless money pit that the lawyers would stick out of the AFL. They haven't covered themselves with glory, however.

It was Reid taking the AFL to court, not the other way around. They abandoned their principles and dropped the charges because...?

What Reid knows is integral to the entire case IMO.

The AFL was afraid to go to court. Suspect there are things they want to keep from the public glare.

AFL pushing here could have led to Reids de registration as a doctor. How many Doc's would then want to do the same job?

Fundamentally Reid did not have the organisational power to stop the program nor did Bomber. In fact the only person with the management power was Hird and he was pushing against those trying to stop it.

AFL pushing here could have led to Reids de registration as a doctor. How many Doc's would then want to do the same job?

Fundamentally Reid did not have the organisational power to stop the program nor did Bomber. In fact the only person with the management power was Hird and he was pushing against those trying to stop it.
That is the most reasonable and balanced opinion I have read regarding Reid, great post man.:):):)

I think there are other EFC fans with the same view - though the numbers may have changed. I fair number of EFC supporters would have supported, or coped with, Mark Thompson as coach when it was on the table last year. As events have unfolded Bomber is gone, and more people seem to have swung over to supporting Hird - possibly because they don't fancy the Craig / Neeld combo as a winning formula.

It was Reid taking the AFL to court, not the other way around. They abandoned their principles and dropped the charges because...?

What Reid knows is integral to the entire case IMO.

Maybe they had bigger fish to fry with the entire doping of players to come or with ASADA. Court costs $$$ for all. Guess we'll find out the answer to this in due course, too

Remove this Banner Ad

amazing interview, Jones v gill, afl and asadas dirty laundry queried

Remove this Banner Ad

Back