Other American Football - Broadcast info NFL/NCAA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. US only. It's sports only. Has live channels of FS1, FS2, BTN, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SECN, ACCN, ESPNews. Also ESPN+ rumoured to be included and live sports on TNT, Fox and ABC but no live channels for them.

On demand will be the same where sports could only be on demand for 7 days because of broadcast rights.

$65 AUD month for that
Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

$65 AUD month for that
Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by Disney Pixar
Sports rights are expensive. Ans TNT just lost NBA after next season.

Disney get $12 a month per subscription on all the cable providers just for the ESPN networks. I think TNT is like $3 a month per subscription and that will tank with the NBA no longer there.

I said when it started that from next season they will introduce a team only or single weekend pass. And market it as new and fan friendly.

Not sure about single games which is why I said weekend where you get all the days games in both windows. And they will likely stop charging for redzone in Sunday ticket but keep it an $10 a month extra outside Sunday ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to be a pain, it's proving quite difficult to figure out, does anyone know if there is any legal/legitimate way to access the Big Ten network without a VPN?

Sorry to be a pain, it's proving quite difficult to figure out, does anyone know if there is any legal/legitimate way to access the Big Ten network without a VPN?
Not anymore. Years ago they sold a international sub called big10 international where ESPN/NBC games would be up on VOD about 12hrs after they end. but it was shut. It was only a live stream of BTN/BTN+ games and delay of Fox/ESPN/NBC games.

I think it was shut when Fox rolled BTN into their own streaming portfolio

I liked RG3 on CFB games but he didnt fit the corporate style of the NFL shows. Would of just taken him off NFL programing and kept him on his CFB game

Wonder who Mark Jones will be paired with now i guess they could go back to him and Rod Gilmore

So are we still unsure whether channel 7 or ESPN on Foxtel are showing any games this season or have I completely missed something?
Same as the last few years. ESPN show TNF, SNF, MNF, International games 2x1PM games and a 4:25 game
Ch7 get a 1PM and 4:25 game. i think ESPN get first pick in both slots.

Not NFL related but man that poison pill could be a huge deal in all kinds of sports rights in the future.
You think foxtel/Kayo or Stan or whoever could match the same terms if Amazon or Google wanted to buy up the AFL or NRL rights next time. no chance they could put 3 years of money in escrow in advance and keep it refill every year.

The same could be said for some of the American broadcasters the next time the NFL deals are up. NBA may of just f**ked everyone around the world just to get back at WB saying they "dont need" the NBA. because Amazon or google could do the same with soccer in Europe, or cricket in India/England if they wanted to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other American Football - Broadcast info NFL/NCAA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back