Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

My sister went camping a few days ago too. Glad you're back, the club roomie is dead!!! Wonder where Nat is? :confused:

I know, when I saw Amon lifting up ROK's shirt.. i was like WHA???

I was gonna say he looks alittle like Ben

ROK is a cutie his hair looks good short

I think its because of the way Amon was facing away from the camera and the unbuttoned t-shirt at the top is reminiscent of Ben Cousins walking around the airport being followed by the media.

Yup, I agree. Our Amon is very well behaved, if only he still had his twin with him.

I still remember when I got confused between the two. It took me a whole year to distinguish the two and now Moore is starting to look a bit like Amon.

Yup, I agree. Our Amon is very well behaved, if only he still had his twin with him.

I still remember when I got confused between the two. It took me a whole year to distinguish the two and now Moore is starting to look a bit like Amon.

Awwww i miss Snides :( im still heart broken by it
i wonder if Amon misses him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awwww i miss Snides :( im still heart broken by it
i wonder if Amon misses him

Amon definitely misses Snides! For sure Soph, they're like such cute brothers and they know they look like each other. I remember after the 06 GF, Snides was wearing an Amon badge, and all the fans really thought he was Amon. AHAHAHA... Even if Snides played a trick on me, I would be able to tell the difference.

Check this out, such a cute article.

One man who could be mistaken for his brother is his Swans teammate Adam Schneider. Buchanan's round facial features, tinted blondish-brownish mop and compact, strong build is extremely similar to Schneider's.

And since the talented Schneider ripped his hamstring against Essendon in round six, Buchanan has helped fill the gap left by the fiesty small forward. Also in this time, Schneider, 20, has consequently become something of a mentor figure for the 21-year-old.

And they have similar looks?
"Yeah, that too," he said, smiling slightly at the well-worn observation.
So similar are their looks that Swans fans often confuse the two. Schneider is convinced, despite limping with his injured hamstring and sitting in the stands, that some fans still think he's out there chasing the footy.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/27/1085641655351.html

AWWWWWWWW
Omg how can the twins play against each other
i forgot about Amon getting dropped hes become such an awesome player
and awww the boys were so little then 20 and 21
im not gonna be able 2 watch them play against each other 1st round

thanx for the article

don't worry, we'll see them verse each other in July!!! Its at night at the SCG! Snides and Dempster back on to their home ground. Memories will be flooding in Snides' and Dempster's mind.

don't worry, we'll see them verse each other in July!!! Its at night at the SCG! Snides and Dempster back on to their home ground. Memories will be flooding in Snides' and Dempster's mind.
Awh, I love Dempster and Schneider!

Seeing my ain't-gonna-smile-for-nobody Sean run out in black, red and white will be heartbreaking. I haven't fully accepted it yet. Damn you trade week.

He wrote back

I dont normally do this or like to bug people
but i just wanted to know how Schneider is doing with his move to the saints as lame as it sounds i cried for a good two days the boy was my fave! How r u taking it...i mean u were the twins and all!

Good luck for 2008 enjoy pre season see you next year!

xx
Soph

Haha
I cried when he left to i miss Him

omg hes soooo cute

Remove this Banner Ad

Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back