Amusing Newspaper Headlines

Remove this Banner Ad

Raccoon bites off man's penis
Article from: PerthNowFont size:DecreaseIncreaseEmail article:EmailPrint article:print
January 27, 2009 11:00am
A RAGING raccoon has bitten off a pervert's penis as he tried to rape the animal.

Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with friends when he leapt on the terrified animal.

“When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun,” he told stunned casualty surgeons

Not sure if this has benn said yet but, a few years ago someone stole a head shot portait of Billy Goggin from Kadinia Park and the Geelong Addy went with something along the lines of "Someone's floggin goggin's noggin!"

what about these...

Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing
Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers
Lawmen from Mexico barbecue guests
Miners refuse to work after death
Never withhold herpes from loved one

Waite Loss was on the back of the Herald Sun, the Dodi one was on 3aw breakfast show - not a headline as such.

I could not believe the Waite Loss when I read it, another one in the Hun when the creator and writer of the opening jingle to the Beverley Hillbillies died was "Let me tell a story 'bout a man who is dead"
oh thats cold

Due to my surname have the unfortunate nickname of "VD." When living up in Katherine NT, we used to play a bit of tennis and it got a write up in the local rag. One night had a pretty good evening and dared the lady who did the write up to add the following headline that ended up on the back page of the following weeks Katherine Times

VD RUNS RAMPENT!

Cat sparks gay/lesbian curry pot plot

A GAY man tried to poison his lesbian neighbours after they accused him of abducting their three-legged cat.

UK man Gary Stewart, 37, appeared in court in Manchester last month where he admitted attempting to poison his neighbours Marie Walton and Beverley Sales, the Daily Mail reports.

Stewart denied a charged of making threats to kill.

The court heard Stewart had laced a curry with slug pellets then offered it to the women, claiming he had ordered too much from the local Indian takeaway.

The women found the pellets when they started eating and called police, who arrested Stewart.

The poisoning attempt was the latest in an alleged hate campaign against the two women by Stewart, which allegedly included kidnapping their three-legged cat and dumping it three miles from their home in Denton, Manchester.

Stewart will reappear in court at a later date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the headline when England were knocked over cheaply (for 51 I think) after Pieterson went to India for megabucks in the IPL.

"Kevin Pietersen: Dumbslog millionaire"

But my all-time favourite was from a UK tabloid who reported on an escapee from a mental institution who'd r*ped a cleaning woman in an office block and then fled.

The headline:

"Nut screws washer and bolts"

Loved the headline when England were knocked over cheaply (for 51 I think) after Pieterson went to India for megabucks in the IPL.

"Kevin Pietersen: Dumbslog millionaire"

But my all-time favourite was from a UK tabloid who reported on an escapee from a mental institution who'd r*ped a cleaning woman in an office block and then fled.

The headline:

"Nut screws washer and bolts"

Classic!

A cricket one this moring when Paki captain Yousuf tore into Salman Butt for his attocious running between wickets that cost two teamates to be run out

Yousuf kicks lazy Salman's Butt

Olympic Champ tests positive for performance enhancing slug

Olympic 400 metres champ LaShawn Merritt of the United States has been suspended after testing positive for an anabolic steroid contained in an over-the-counter penis enlargement product.
Merritt, who is also the world champion at 400 metres, said in a statement via his lawyer that he was "deeply sorry" at failing three doping controls for the banned substance dehydroepiandrosterone.
The 23-year-old American, who faces a two-year ban, said: "To know that I've tested positive as a result of a product that I used for personal reasons is extremely difficult to wrap my hands around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Amusing Newspaper Headlines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back