An attempt to get a thread with 1000 posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by Katthawk
It's now Monday. I'm going for the most posts in the crappiest thread.

I wouldn't do that if I was you, because your little friends at bigsniper don't like these threads, they might blacklist you. :D

Originally posted by mantis
I wouldn't do that if I was you, because your little friends at bigsniper, don't like these threads, they might blacklist you. :D

Nah! Everyone loves me. I'm an idiot but I don't think I do anything but embarrass myself. :D

I haven't been chucked out of anywhere yet. I am careful... (and there is another pointless post of utter banal rubbish just to tell you how bored I am right now.)

Originally posted by Chiz
And there is no particular topic.

Seeing how long it takes (and if it will ever happen)
Well you're going about it in totally the wrong fashion. If you want to succeed, just include the words 'Eddie' or 'Buckley' or 'Collingwood' in the title and post it on the AFL board, preferably with criticism towards any or all of the aforementioned.

You'll lure 1000 posts from those Pies supporting suckers ready to take the bait in no time; if only to say "oh look another Collingwood thread started by a non-Collingwood supporter".

:D

Originally posted by Santos L Helper
People get banned from this site because they apparently add nothing to it. How do stupid threads like this add to the site, except for wasted usage of bandwidth?

Guess it could be like some other sites, where threads comprise of guys asking women to perform "favours" for them, or homophobes venting their spleen, or listing your fav pr0n site, but I guess the winner is the thread where a guy is bragging that he is going for a big night out, armed with a date rape drug.

Come on Bluey, you are falling behind. :rolleyes:

Guess it could be like some other sites, where threads comprise of guys asking women to perform "favours" for them, or homophobes venting their spleen, or listing your fav pr0n site, but I guess the winner is the thread where a guy is bragging that he is going for a big night out, armed with a date rape drug.

Huh! It's different t'is all. I am still mystified what you did, or say to create this... or is this the whole point? Ie why the angst? Egos aplenty around here and none of you will give it up. BLAH BLAH BLAH!! I don't get it, a few others don't get it, and I'm gonna keep bleating about the fartyarssness of it all because I like both sites.

Crikey, I'm going for PM. At this rate, I'll get a majority of 45 percent and still romp it in. :D

If you don't like the ****ing site stop ****ing reading it.

When a man falls out of love with a woman (most presumably because she's ugly, boring and no good in the cot) why is it that the woman suddenly becomes a bitter-as-hell-man-hating wench? It's clearly not always the guy's fault if you let yourself slip.

Article in the Sunday magazine about a wife who stacked on the kg's then went on to shoot her ex's new missus. If that was a jealous husband who went on to kill someone, it would be front page news and all the bitter-as-hell-man-hating wenches would be all over it... make it a fat chick who let herself slip, and all of a sudden, we're meant to feel sorry for her because she can't control her eating habits, nor her relationship with her husband.

Dan26 is good for eleventy-one posts if you say, "Star Wars sucks."

Other than that Hot Chicks, Beer and Food will push you up.

Salute to 'PC's Bar & Grill.' The greatest dog there ever was.

Peace,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: carn the hawks

Originally posted by pete_hawker
HAWKS R BACK!!!!!!!!!

Crap old Collingwood forever,
the don't know how to play the game.
Side by side with them umpis,
winning the game for them.
Everytime the opision, tryes kicking a goal for themselves
the umpis take it right off them
For the crap old collingwood

CARN THE HAWKS!!!
LOL

Originally posted by Santos L Helper
People get banned from this site because they apparently add nothing to it. How do stupid threads like this add to the site, except for wasted usage of bandwidth?

Chiz, you're a peanut.
Just like you do here and constantly get warned by the mods.

Pick on somebody your own size Santos.

All you did on another thread was pick the crap out of Mantis which makes you really immature.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70829

Everyone please have a look at what Santos has posted. He is a real goose

Originally posted by otaku
i think it fair enough to pick on Mantis, as she is a right git.

Now, i think that should stir some responses.
I think that it is disrespectful to pick on Mantis. She doesn't need it. The site doesn't need our complaints either.

Originally posted by -PC28-
Been there, done that :p

If you really want to start a thread, i suggest that everyone who has been told they are on Suzi's ignore list post, that would almost top the bar and grill thread :)
and add to that the list of all her relatives/ best friends/ school mates/ people she's babysat for......

not to mention the people she has called IMMATURE........
:p

Originally posted by otaku
i think it fair enough to pick on Mantis, as she is a right git.

Now, i think that should stir some responses.

I agree with otaku.

Having analysed some of mantis's previous posts I have come to the conclusion that she is some sort of half monkey half human creature.

Now I am a stong evolutionist, yet it appears obvious that mantis is determined to thrust human evolution in reverse. Indeed, as the previous paragraph implies by her apperance, it has already begun.

If people like mantis are left unchecked, then pretty soon we will return to the tree tops, thus continuing the progression back to the monkeys, which mantis has inadvertantly triggered. furthermore if we fail to quell her uprising, moronic behaviour that is common to people such as mantis, will be once again viewed favourably by the public.

Mantis reminds me of those old aussie females aged in their mid 40's who smoke 2 packs of longbeach or Horizon ciggies a day, has really bad scaley skin from the effects of soking, husky voice, her index finger is yellow and her hair is all sandy and stringy with grey running through it.

I bet she coughs like a bloke too and hangs out at the local RSL club.

I can also imagine the type of men she would have attracted in her younger years. Bruce types..

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
Mantis reminds me of those old aussie females aged in their mid 40's who smoke 2 packs of longbeach or Horizon ciggies a day, has really bad scaley skin from the effects of soking, husky voice, her index finger is yellow and her hair is all sandy and stringy with grey running through it.

I bet she coughs like a bloke too and hangs out at the local RSL club.

I can also imagine the type of men she would have attracted in her younger years. Bruce types..

MUSASHI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back