An attempt to get a thread with 1000 posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by the fly
The biggest thread I've seen was the infamous Brian Tindle thread. We could always try and emulate that with Suzi Olsen playing the part of Bimbo83.
ROTFLMAO.:D :D
Who will we nominate to play the part of Brian? :p :p

Originally posted by joshhem
It was topics like this one that stopped posts being counted on the general talk board. I'm not really in favour for this thread.

Why reply then?

Originally posted by robbieando
Lets move this along a bit

Who is the most hated user on this site. Now I'll go with 2 options first, anyone feel free to add anyone else.

1) Suzi
2) Mantis

I'll go with number 1

GGGGRRRRHHHH you have made my hit list, that will teach you to not vote for me. :D

Originally posted by the fly
The biggest thread I've seen was the infamous Brian Tindle thread. We could always try and emulate that with Suzi Olsen playing the part of Bimbo83.

How about trying to list who Suzi reckons she's related to?
I'll get it going. She reckons her twin brother is Luke Toia.

Originally posted by robbieando
Anyone willing to share the link for the above thread
I'll try to find it, but it was about a year ago so it might not still be online. It wasn't on here, it was on an English First Division message board about a couple of fans who were going out, then the guy cheated on the girl and gave her an STD. Or so the girl claimed. It ended up being an absolute cult thread that made its way right around the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the solution to this conundrum is that we halt at a thousand reads, rather than a thousand posts? Just trying to help. I have no prospect of being successful in this, but that won't really matter. Carry on.

There was a basketball thread on the WCE board that got well over 1000 posts (mostly between 3 posters). Apologies if this has been mentioned, but i can't be stuffed reading through the thread. Besides, if this does make it to 1000, i can say that I was here early.

Originally posted by Bomber Spirit
I'll try to find it, but it was about a year ago so it might not still be online. It wasn't on here, it was on an English First Division message board about a couple of fans who were going out, then the guy cheated on the girl and gave her an STD. Or so the girl claimed. It ended up being an absolute cult thread that made its way right around the world.

I now know what your talking about, it was about a Watford fan, I read about it in FourFourTwo. Didn't it at one stage include animals???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back