And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

dont think they can do a lot really, no real proof. Unless they can get it so you access your team tomorrow, with the 4 teams excluded from trade.

Least my SC team is fine.

Yep, completely rooted myself just now. Had my team set in stone for a few days now, and panicked that most of my bench players weren't getting picked. Got locked-out half way through all the changes thanks to the grinding halt and now am almost certain to have no more than 20 scorers this week. Really can't do anything but laugh, will no doubt end up with 1500-odd, oh well, (monumental) mistakes are to be learnt from, no?

wtf i thought the lockout was around 5:40 similar to last year. I raced home through peak hour traffic to make some changes and find im locked out already.

Oh well, so glad i started Bird on the field in front of Masten and Palmer. Had captain, VC and emergencies set as well, so i cant complain.

I had no problem with the DT site inbetween 5 to lockout. Managed to change my bench players set my emergencys and set my captain to joel corey :thumbsu:

Your Faithfully

John Heidenreik

I had no troubles at 5ish in getting rid of any of the West Coast boys, but come those Hawthorn and Melbourne lists at 5:30 it was absolutely chockers and had no chance even with a couple of windows in different web browsers.

Got oh so close to getting Tuck in, but not to worry.

I can't believe how incompetent the AFL and Supercoach/Dreamteam have been. Its a disgrace!

I mean they must have known that 100K people would all be trying to log on in the last few hours to make alterations. Especially given that the teams were only announced at 5pm (which is itself a joke).

I was reasonably lucky, as I was only unable to substitue Tuck for Palmer and name Bird as a midfield emergency. Still this means that I will get a big fat 0 in one of my midfield positions and it will become even harder to win the whole competition for supercoach.

In addition, our league is (was) a group of friends, however, one of these people was unable to complete their team. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but does this mean that this member will be removed from our league. If so, then thats just great :rolleyes: I mean we were all really keen for this competition and now its just not the same.

Not that the AFL care, but this may very well be that last time I do fantasy football now, I'm just so frustrated and pissed off.

I have already send abuse to the technical and support teams at Herald sun, and I encorage everyone else to do the same. From now on I will only read the Australian... I hear its a better rag anyway! :thumbsu:

Bump.

Scary stuff, does anyone know who much more time we get this year? From memory it's about a hour more than last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it's somewhere between an hour and an hour and a half. Doubt it'll make a difference though.

A few selection shocks could prove rather amusing or annoying, depending on how you're affected, as would a big late withdrawal.

Will be a nervous wait for all those who have starting players named on extended benches for the Sunday games.

Remove this Banner Ad

And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back