Restricted Free Agent Andrew Brayshaw OOC 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of chatter floating about that Brayshaw is eyeing a return to Melbourne next year, and has a bevy of clubs declaring their interest in him.

Good luck to any club wanting to land him after Freo matches the bid and Bell declares that they want 2x top 5 picks.

Does he extend before the 2025 season is over?

Lots of chatter floating about that Brayshaw is eyeing a return to Melbourne next year, and has a bevy of clubs declaring their interest in him.

Good luck to any club wanting to land him after Freo matches the bid and Bell declares that they want 2x top 5 picks.

At this point we may as well have every single Victorian based interstate player having a thread. Template can be

Lots of chatter floating about that [Insert Player] is eyeing a return to Melbourne next year and is looking to leave [Instert Interstate Club]

Good luck to [Insert Interstate club] keeping him. He will have a ton of interest from every club. Id say that [Geelong] are heavy favorites myself

Does he extend his contract or does he enter the PSD ?

Will they have the cap space to match 8 years $10-$11 mil ?
thats the type of offers that will be coming AB way

North , St Kilda , Essendon & Richmond will be very aggressive in chasing quality free agents

Will they have the cap space to match 8 years $10-$11 mil ?
thats the type of offers that will be coming AB way

North , St Kilda , Essendon & Richmond will be very aggressive in chasing quality free agents
Why would he leave a team on the cusp of contending to go to a cellar-dweller, considering he's apparently desperate to be a part of Freo's inaugural premiership team, according to Hamish?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this point we may as well have every single Victorian based interstate player having a thread. Template can be

Lots of chatter floating about that [Insert Player] is eyeing a return to Melbourne next year and is looking to leave [Instert Interstate Club]

Good luck to [Insert Interstate club] keeping him. He will have a ton of interest from every club. Id say that [Geelong] are heavy favorites myself

Does he extend his contract or does he enter the PSD ?
If you’re offended by a players who's entering the final year of his contract having a thread made about him, the draft and trading board might not be for you.

Depends how well others like Johnson, Erasmus etc come on. Brayshaw is a gut runner and a good link man but imo far from irreplaceable as a player. Culture wise would be a different conundrum though, he'd be a club leader in terms of training standards I'd imagine.
If I was Freo theres no way I swap Brayshaw for Warner irrespective of what Erasmus or Johnson do. Hes better than Warner, and is important culturally from what I can tell. Hes future captain material.
Hard to see why he would leave though, there is no go-home factor for the Brayshaws

I think we'd be interested in him for his defensive ability as a mid. But probably won't have two EARLY first rounders available.

And one of our ITK posters mentioned discussions have already been had.

I'm sure we are chasing him but he won't leave freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Restricted Free Agent Andrew Brayshaw OOC 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back