Rumour Andrew Demetriou to Tennis Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez I don't hope so, Vlad's the best sporting administrator in the country and if the AFL loses him the sport will be all the poorer for it.
Fat Andy was, but his greed for money has made him look average in recent years.
In my opinion its money first for the fat man followed by the game.
His constant spin and BS has made him many enemys amongst the fans, many of whom use to have respect for him. I and I'm sure many others will jump for joy if and when he does go, as it will be great for AF in the long term.
If he loves the game as much as he says he will walk. If moneys his God he will stay.

No matter who is the next CEO they will still get as much shit as Vlad. It's just not cool to say someone in a position of power is doing a good job. Sure Vlad had stuff ups, ones I am still extremely ****ing pissed off about. But the sport has grown considerably since he took over. People will whinge and say he has made it worse, but these are the shits that would have thrown a tantrum about the VFL becoming the AFL.

Think it will be a few CEOs before we find someone as good as Vlad was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when will Tennis Australia make the announcment now the Andrew Demetriou is the new CEO of Tennis Australia
If it's true, I wouldn't have thought there is much of a rush given their biggest annual event was held just over a month ago. Tennis Australia also has to remove their current CEO (Craig Tiley) in order to put Andy D in.

If it's true, I wouldn't have thought there is much of a rush given their biggest annual event was held just over a month ago. Tennis Australia also has to remove their current CEO (Craig Tiley) in order to put Andy D in.
Geez what a downgrade for Tennis Aus if that happened. Tiley is a very, very good CEO. Andy D well...

What Fat Andy says and what Fat Andy does are two different things.
For the Fat Man its all about money. Fatso will do whats best for his bank account, not his morals.

Be hard for him to justify the change in heart after he said that AFL was the in Australia.
And he has come out and said his next role will not be in sport.
Would have to be a pretty big back flip to go into another sporting organisation.

Be hard for him to justify the change in heart after he said that AFL was the in Australia.
And he has come out and said his next role will not be in sport.
Would have to be a pretty big back flip to go into another sporting organisation.
As i say if the big bucks offer is there for the Fat Man he will go.

BFers severely underrating Andrew here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Andrew Demetriou to Tennis Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back