Andy Collins v Shaun Grigg

Remove this Banner Ad

No I don't you weirdo we are as crap as you guys . I just figured out you must be 7. I'm sorry forget everything I've posted , you guys will win the flag this year . Go Blues !!
Calm down turbo, take a deep breath and repeat after me.

Deledio can handle a tag
Dustbin Martin can run out a full game
Cockchin can hit a target
Jack is not a sook, just misunderstood
Rance is the best FB in the league and has amazing disposal skills

If you say it enough you will believe it.

Hey gay uh blueboy you ignorant little sheep. Try to come up with some new stuff to troll us with. We know we are shit and don't need to defend our team against your timeless quotes. You come up with all of them yourself? In your mummy's basement? This thread was about who got the better deal. We obviously did, even with a soft ****. (Grigg) Your pathetic team not only lost to the bottom team AND us this season but are dumb enough to go out on the field with the wrong coloured shorts. Haha what a debacle of a club. You've got no authority to troll us. Anyways, hope you beat the Cats.:thumbsu: Their supporters are even more annoying than you lot.

Calm down turbo, take a deep breath and repeat after me.

Deledio can handle a tag
Dustbin Martin can run out a full game
Cockchin can hit a target
Jack is not a sook, just misunderstood
Rance is the best FB in the league and has amazing disposal skills

If you say it enough you will believe it.
Nice call d/head

Both were absolute lemons, lose lose trade looking back now
We got a Premiership ruckman, who retired so we could pick up a premiership mid in Pickett.
All in the time since you lot last won a final. #5518
Couldn't give a rats toss if we lost this trade, I am rapt we got rid of that uber flog bucket Shaun Grigg,.
A low rent bloke, from what I heard about his off field antics whilst at Carlton (which I will not elbarote on).

Please......elbarote.

Couldn't give a rats toss if we lost this trade, I am rapt we got rid of that uber flog bucket Shaun Grigg,.
A low rent bloke, from what I heard about his off field antics whilst at Carlton (which I will not elbarote on).
You will not elaborate on it because you’re talking out of your arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s at least one every year. Not so rare.

Grigg was a pretty dudish player, but he found his fairytale at Tigerland. Tigers did well to find a role where his height could actually be useful and a gameplan where up and undering the ball wasn’t a liability for the side.
I love it when fans of the club a player started at take the "we know more about him than you do" approach, even though in this case Grigg played four times as many games for Richmond as he did for Carlton (where all his games were as a developing youngster).

He could kick some floaters (but Jack Riewoldt nominated him as his favourite player to lead to) and early days he was a bit soft, but he developed into one of the most consistent, reliable, durable players of a premiership team. He was a driver of an unrivaled culture, had very good hands in tight (much better inside player than given credit for), was an elite endurance runner, a selfless team player, a very capable run-with man (shut down the likes of Selwood and Pendles - had 30 touches and 3 goals while keeping Pendles to 19 one day), and one of the smartest players to take the field, hence why he will one day be a coach. He helped build Richmond's culture, and took it to the next level when he retired so we could get Marlion Pickett in.

All you need to know is that many Richmond fans who had their doubts early now love him. He had a great career, as a good player. Calling him "pretty dudish" is churlish, ignorant, or both.

I love it when fans of the club a player started at take the "we know more about him than you do" approach, even though in this case Grigg played four times as many games for Richmond as he did for Carlton (where all his games were as a developing youngster).

He could kick some floaters (but Jack Riewoldt nominated him as his favourite player to lead to) and early days he was a bit soft, but he developed into one of the most consistent, reliable, durable players of a premiership team. He was a driver of an unrivaled culture, had very good hands in tight (much better inside player than given credit for), was an elite endurance runner, a selfless team player, a very capable run-with man (shut down the likes of Selwood and Pendles - had 30 touches and 3 goals while keeping Pendles to 19 one day), and one of the smartest players to take the field, hence why he will one day be a coach. He helped build Richmond's culture, and took it to the next level when he retired so we could get Marlion Pickett in.

All you need to know is that many Richmond fans who had their doubts early now love him. He had a great career, as a good player. Calling him "pretty dudish" is churlish, ignorant, or both.
If he turned out he player he became at Carlton, obviously would be with zero team success he would be a modern day Carlton great.

Andy Collins v Shaun Grigg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back