Rumour Another H Sun Rumour - Nick Riewoldt, no naming other names or cards will fly.

Remove this Banner Ad

it was tin-ear by Gayle

but the backlash entirety without context . Yes GayleGayle chose the wrong forum , but it ENDS right there , the scapegoating tar n feathering served an altogether different purpose

read French philosopher literature academic at Stanford Rene Girard on scapegoat-theory

puritans paradoxically wish to tie women in kitchen and only connubial activity , no sex beyond wedlock
Who says it ends there? You can philosophise all you want, but if you’re going to act like a flog, expect to cop grief. Did Girard take that into account?

Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. I was half asleep when I wrote that. My point is that people, as they make their way through life, will inevitably make choices that contradict their innate values. Everyone fuc*s up sometimes. Someone may be opposed to infidelity, yet at a certain point they might actually find themselves committing it anyway. Work stress, financial pressure, marriage problems, or any one of a hundred other reasons may factor into why it might happen.

Yeah, yeah there's plenty of reasons and excuses, but I'd suggest that in the overwhelmingly majority it's a case of them having an opportunity and thinking they'll never get found out (or not caring if they do).

Hopefully one day some kind soul will interpret some of these posts so that Joe Sixpack's like myself will have a clue what the * they allude to :think:
Let me tell you a story girls and boys..
Once upon a time a naughty fox upset the other foxes. He was forced to skulk away from the skulk and made his way to a land far, far away.
He was such a big fox that he was mistaken for a UFO and was shot down in flames by an F22 fighter jet.
The end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Nick and his wife and family are settling in well in the US .... a move planned for over a decade ..... not one single shred of evidence of a broken marriage or family :thumbsu:

Haters gunna hate I guess
We're not haters, we're just bored

Let me tell you a story girls and boys..
Once upon a time a naughty fox upset the other foxes. He was forced to skulk away from the skulk and made his way to a land far, far away.
He was such a big fox that he was mistaken for a UFO and was shot down in flames by an F22 fighter jet.
The end.
Reckon I seen that movie

Looks like Nick and his wife and family are settling in well in the US .... a move planned for over a decade ..... not one single shred of evidence of a broken marriage or family :thumbsu:

Haters gunna hate I guess
Yes and maybe Nick could join the Crows….. the Austin Crows. E2AA5DB1-3A3F-4C04-958A-BE830FF7BFA1.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Another H Sun Rumour - Nick Riewoldt, no naming other names or cards will fly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back