Another swap of picks

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess this must have been in exchange for you guys not getting the last pre-listed player that was promised to you, or something. Fair enough, I like to think Hawthorn are a fair club when it comes to trade week.

I guess this must have been in exchange for you guys not getting the last pre-listed player that was promised to you, or something. Fair enough, I like to think Hawthorn are a fair club when it comes to trade week.

Yeah the upgrade to 29 must of been for our prelist spot. Looks like we don't get a player then but we have 3 picks in the top 30.

Bower doesn't seem like he'd screw Carlton over. If he doesn't get traded I'd assume he'll stay a blue.

Currently have picks 16, 20, 29, 58, 71 and 74. Did we really need to ask for 71?

We need to use 5 picks at this stage so pick 71 is better then pick 74..... although we may be the only team still picking that late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a pretty bloody good deal for the trading of a prelisted trade. :eek:

It's strange times, we've effectively traded players we never had.

Wonder if we were ever really interested in the pre-listed players? I doubt it, my guess is they were intended to sweeten the Clark deal.

Wouldn't surprise to see mature agers, Lee/Spurr/horsley with our last 2 picks.

In a shallow draft that considerably weakens towards the end that would be a very good outcome. 16,20 and 29 on good talent and the later picks on mature players. Tom Lee is one I really want. 194cm's, 94Kg's and recorded 2.83 seconds for the 20m sprint and 97cm's running vertical jump at the WA screening session the other day. He has just turned 20 and has had a good season for Claremont.

Remove this Banner Ad

Another swap of picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back