Anti-AFL thread - post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Beaussie
Just in response to the title of this thread. I was wondering where are all those 80,000 Rabbitohs fans who marched down George St demanding they be re-admitted to the NRL?

Souths should have sellouts every week with such a massive supporter base.

Mate when the Rabbitohs play good they will have a huge average... i mean they win 2 games in a row and half the crowd at Parramatta Stadium are Rabbitohs supporters... The atmosphere was amazing... With the game being delayed too get the people into the ground (Amazing scenes).
But unfirtunately Souths have had nothing too cheer about for YEARS!!!!
When the Swans are goin crap their averages drop of dramatically...

Originally posted by LebaneseForces
Mate when the Rabbitohs play good they will have a huge average... i mean they win 2 games in a row and half the crowd at Parramatta Stadium are Rabbitohs supporters... The atmosphere was amazing... With the game being delayed too get the people into the ground (Amazing scenes).
But unfirtunately Souths have had nothing too cheer about for YEARS!!!!
When the Swans are goin crap their averages drop of dramatically...

Well at least the Swans play the right kind of footy. As for an amazing crowd of 18.000 people, that is a lowly turnout at a reserves AFL game chum!

Originally posted by MagpiePower
Well at least the Swans play the right kind of footy. As for an amazing crowd of 18.000 people, that is a lowly turnout at a reserves AFL game chum!

Chum... The stadium dont hold much more then that chum!

Your not worth it... Go to the AFL board buddy!
You support AFL good for you...

The forces of good win again against those sinister sexual predators at nrl land!

Well that's what happens when you give away free tickets to these games. It was not people were paying to get in. Freeloading nrl supporters!

Well that's what happens when you give away free tickets to these games. It was not people were paying to get in. Freeloading nrl supporters!

Free tickets? PPPFFFTTT you idiot people were lined up for an hour waiting too buy tickets, the parramatta trust apologised for not having all the ticketing outlets open at the ground...
Swans are the experts at giving away freebies...

They could play at the biggest stadium in the country and you'll still have long lines of people trying to get in...yeah all 18,000 of them...AMAZING!

Free tickets? PPPFFFTTT you idiot people were lined up for an hour waiting too buy tickets, the parramatta trust apologised for not having all the ticketing outlets open at the ground...
Swans are the experts at giving away freebies...

The Parramatta trust should have apologised to the country for having a nrl team in the first palce, that goes for the wabbits as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's their home ground. Hence thats why their called Parramatta because their based at PARRAMATTA:rolleyes: ...

Why not a bigger home ground then, considering RL is supposedly so popular in Sydney? :rolleyes:

Why not a bigger home ground then, considering RL is supposedly so popular in Sydney? :rolleyes:

Yeah or go one better. If this is a National code then play a game at the MCG or Football Park. I'm sure you will have sellouts in those 2 cities. Folks there love to have a good laugh and nrl is the biggest joke going!

Yeah or go one better. If this is a National code then play a game at the MCG or Football Park. I'm sure you will have sellouts in those 2 cities. Folks there love to have a good laugh and nrl is the biggest joke going!

In Melbourne RL was pushed back to Olympic Park after dismal crowds at the MCG and Telstra Dome.

As for Adelaide, well the Rams were kicked out of the comp weren't they, due to lack of support.

Obviously you have just come in here too stir trouble... Are these boards moderated? If so please kick this bloke out!
I don't remember ever claiming RL too be national... do you?

Obviously you have just come in here too stir trouble... Are these boards moderated? If so please kick this bloke out!
I don't remember ever claiming RL too be national... do you?

What a sook you are, pathetic person. What does NRL mean?

In Melbourne RL was pushed back to Olympic Park after dismal crowds at the MCG and Telstra Dome.

As for Adelaide, well the Rams were kicked out of the comp weren't they, due to lack of support.

No they were kicked out because the ARL and Super LEague in their reunification of the code had too sacrafice teams... And unfortunately Adelaide and Perth were it (dumbest decision by the NRL)...

No they were kicked out because the ARL and Super LEague in their reunification of the code had too sacrafice teams... And unfortunately Adelaide and Perth were it (dumbest decision by the NRL)...

Surely if they had widespread support in WA and SA they would have remained wouldn't they?

Not a dumb decsion, the only decent thing they ever done I reckon!

Just out of interest, what does the N stand for in NRL?

Did i claim it thou? RL strong holds NSW, QLD, ACT= Over 50% of Population. People in brisbane are bandwagon Lions supporters not AFL supporters... Pretty good ratings for Lions games... Shocking ratings for the other AFL games... Good ratings for Broncos games and good ratings for other NRL games... there rest of QLD is RL fullstop. QLD cup outrates non lion AFL games.
NSW AFL doesnt rate here... All the AFL supporters go to the games (Good on them too)

AFL strong holds VIC, WA & SA...

Did i claim it thou? RL strong holds NSW, QLD, ACT= Over 50% of Population. People in brisbane are bandwagon Lions supporters not AFL supporters... Pretty good ratings for Lions games... Shocking ratings for the other AFL games... Good ratings for Broncos games and good ratings for other NRL games... there rest of QLD is RL fullstop. QLD cup outrates non lion AFL games.
NSW AFL doesnt rate here... All the AFL supporters go to the games (Good on them too)

AFL strong holds VIC, WA & SA...

What are you on about? Answer the question? What does the N in NRL stand for? After all it is your so-called game that uses that terminology not us in AFL. We just call your game crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back