knackers27

Team Captain
Mar 4, 2006
at work sshhh!!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Man U
I know its early but there is always rumours floating around the local clubs of players they are talking to or letting go.

Alot I know hinges on the Pre season draft, still like to know

Haynes won't be comming back to the bloods because he has a really good job in Melbourne.

Acoording to the coach last night West has Sign five new players and about to sign the sixth really shortly. Don't know any names at the moment:thumbsu:

with a new coach coming in a lot of old sturt players who previously quit are coming back to unleytown for a second crack. definatly some quality players thinking of returning, Klun is one the blues will be hoping will come back.:thumbsu:

What are the chances of nick Gill being picked up again? He dominated the screen tests down at Henley high last week, he is 24 but a ready made mobile key forward that alot of side could use straight away or as a back up????

I know Jars would be sad to see him go

Simon McCormick is a very good player, he is actually from my old club, he is very good mates with benny hollands, i think they may actually be related by marriage.

he is a tall strong inside midfielder with excellent skills and a good footy brain. will help the bloods youngsters out alot, great pick up for westies

knackers27 said:
Simon McCormick is a very good player, he is actually from my old club, he is very good mates with benny hollands, i think they may actually be related by marriage.

he is a tall strong inside midfielder with excellent skills and a good footy brain. will help the bloods youngsters out alot, great pick up for westies
How old is he.....!?

Thiele said:
West Adelaide has signed Simon McCormick from the ovens & murray league. :)
Are you sure of that thiele...!? His name was'nt amongst the players mentioned in todays tiser when Westies and other clubs announced new signings or re-signings.

BIGANT said:
Are you sure of that thiele...!? His name was'nt amongst the players mentioned in todays tiser when Westies and other clubs announced new signings or re-signings.
soorry it is not oofical yet but i can confirm In's as today:
Jackson Barling
Ben Dray

Westies will probably be announcing their appointments in the next week. Very certain of that. Recruiting trip to Melbourne this week also.

It's been covered in the media - South have Prendergast wrapped up. Which should cause some very interesting ramifications for its salary cap.

Also North Adelaide are apparently in close negotiations with Clarke Keating.

knackers27 said:

Yeah They are Brothers in Law

BIGANT said:
I can confirm he hasn't signed with bloods but it look like he might soon is on the bloods forum:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The eagles signed quite a few current players last week after Rick McGowan was named Sturt coach. It seems he was hoping to take a few with him.
Bradley Geddes was named best and fairest for the reserves and was asked to sign before Rick could get his hands on him.
Geddes has also been asked out to Port Powers pre-season.

In regards to Rick Magowan's signing as the new coach of the famous double blues,has there been any new signings !? ( i read on sturtfc website that they had signed or were in the means of signing a exciting midfeilder) and secondly what is the latest news or 'talk' on where Brodie is looking to nxt !?.....

South have confirmed the signing of Prendergast. Norwood have announced their first signing for 2007, the captain of St Mary's in the NTFL Iggy Valejo.

in and under said:
with a new coach coming in a lot of old sturt players who previously quit are coming back to unleytown for a second crack. definatly some quality players thinking of returning, Klun is one the blues will be hoping will come back.:thumbsu:

can you elaborate at all??

Thiele said:
Peter Walsh has signed with West Adelaide for 3 years :)
Just going on talk on other threads, it appears that both Lance Oswald & Kyle Archibald are playing elseware in season 07'.Oswald back to is home club of Ungarie (Riverina fl nsw) and likewise with Archibald back to Yarrawonga (O'M fl vic/nsw).
Were these two players in the senior team this season or did they mainly kick the dew of the park in the two's after been recruited from Richmonds list & the Murray bushrangers !?

Were these two players in the senior team this season or did they mainly kick the dew of the park in the two's after been recruited from Richmonds list & the Murray bushrangers !?[/quote]both them played in the two's for most of the year:) Lance won the reserves B&F

Thiele said:
Were these two players in the senior team this season or did they mainly kick the dew of the park in the two's after been recruited from Richmonds list & the Murray bushrangers !?
both them played in the two's for most of the year:) Lance won the reserves B&F[/quote]Are they likely types if they stay on...or are they good two's players at best !?

BIGANT said:
Just going on talk on other threads, it appears that both Lance Oswald & Kyle Archibald are playing elseware in season 07'.Oswald back to is home club of Ungarie (Riverina fl nsw) and likewise with Archibald back to Yarrawonga (O'M fl vic/nsw).
archibald is from ungarie so get it right he probably wont be there because from what i can gather weidaman is a piece of

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Player movements or signings??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back