Any SJW want to call for brownless to stand down from paid work this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ridiculous, Billy loves women. Look at his family.

676514-5a0327fc-4a1c-11e4-997c-82cb5bb9705e.jpg

bf485f131387f69f4eea73622484ea1b

144976-da1d25d6-23b6-11e5-8ccd-f7b7065e2992.jpg

And before anybody accuses me, NO, this is not a shameless, opportunistic post of Billy's beautiful daughters.

Does he think theyd make good strippers ?

The woman is way out of line and it re-enforces my view that Australians lost their sense of humour a long, long time ago. Unbelievable whinging and whining from a woman who won't accept his apology (Billy wouldn't hurt a fly and is one of the nicest blokes in the game) We are a nation of wowsers, stick in the muds, we're worse than the friggin' poms! The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. It's a classic case of ....look at me.

So some women minding their own buisiness get called strippers and laughed at, and you attack them for not accepting an apology?

Presumably if they had have been gang r*ped instead, then you'd also be attacking them for not accepting am apology? I mean, you wouldn't want us to be a nation of wowsers would you?

The only outrage here is the woman's lack of humour and her absurd attempt to create a link with domestic violence. She should apologize to Billy.

Ahh i see, someone criticised a hawks player/official etc one time

So hawks fan/s want to see others similarly targeted otherwise life just isnt fair :(

Did you see brian lakes tiny daughter got bood at subiaco ?

Shes distraught and is taking the week off from kinder

Im looking at some of your club posters
Nah it was a simple mistake, could happen to anyone. Should be right to play this week, he's still a good bloke for mine.

Sorry thought this was the Hodge DUI thread.

Its you I had in mind my friend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife walked into the wrong corporate box at the races yesterday.

She looked around wondering why she didn't know any one (box was all males btw) I saw her and said, "good work lads, organising a stripper for the day"

She laughed, they laughed...It's a line guys use to get a laugh.

Linking it with violence and thuggish behaviour is as wide of the mark as Billy's daughters are hot.

She looked around wondering why she didn't know any one (box was all males btw) I saw her and said, "good work lads, organising a stripper for the day"

Linking it with violence and thuggish behaviour is as wide of the mark as Billy's daughters are hot.

It's a pretty common joke if a lady happens to arrive at an all-male function.

It's poor taste and low-brow of course, and usually wouldn't be said in front of a woman you don't know.

But really... this is bit like a wolf-whistle i think. Stupid yobbish behaviour, but thats about it.

It's a pretty common joke if a lady happens to arrive at an all-male function.

It's poor taste and low-brow of course, and usually wouldn't be said in front of a woman you don't know.

But really... this is bit like a wolf-whistle i think. Stupid yobbish behaviour, but thats about it.

The funny thing was in my case there was an actual stripper at our function who was an invited guest.

(I wasn't aware of her profession at the time of my joke)

:oops:

I don't get the link to violence against women

Men tend to view women as sex objects

Isn't that nature?

Youre not paid to compere and not high profile. Maybe the females at your functions keep quiet if they know whats good for them

Remove this Banner Ad

Any SJW want to call for brownless to stand down from paid work this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back