Any SJW want to call for brownless to stand down from paid work this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ridiculous, Billy loves women. Look at his family.

676514-5a0327fc-4a1c-11e4-997c-82cb5bb9705e.jpg

bf485f131387f69f4eea73622484ea1b

144976-da1d25d6-23b6-11e5-8ccd-f7b7065e2992.jpg

And before anybody accuses me, NO, this is not a shameless, opportunistic post of Billy's beautiful daughters.
I'd watch them strip Billy.

When it comes to whingeing, we have world-beating skills, the new puritanism is alive, well and powerful. Australians these days are totally bereft of a sense of humour which is amazing to me considering we once had a world wide reputation for being able to laugh at ourselves. Comedians don't consciously set out to offend but it’s inevitable. If you encourage the crowd to shower regularly you’ll upset a drought-ridden farmer! Voices of complaint are louder and more pervasive than ever. Something offends you and off to the social media page you go, oh the shame of it all!
No, instead today with social media all over the place we shall tweet and rant against the trivia and horror of the once glorious and uproariously funny Aussie humour with equal abandon. I weep for us all.
The media’s hyping of every little thing may blind us to what’s really important. Or maybe we just like to whinge?
sure as hell seems you do! wow

OK then if its not an issue let me know where your mum is having dinner next time she is out and I'll go call her a **** infront of the whole restaurant and pay everyone to laugh loudly. It's all a joke right?
That's the problem with people who argue along JF's lines (and there are enough of them) - it's all a big joke until it is someone close to them who is affected.

Would anyone here be happy for their wife, daughter, mother etc. to be called out as a stripper out of nowhere by a bunch of old dudes whilst they're walking around minding their own business?

Honest question.

Would hope that my wife & daughter would have quipped back, "we're not actually, but if we were we would have to charge you double you fat ugly campaigner"
In other words, would hope they have the strength of character to deal with a stupid comment from a dickhead.

Don't know how we can be more morally outraged by a dickhead comment yet make a television show about women placing themselves into a competition to win the "heart" of a complete stranger into a top rating TV show... Mind boggling.

gotta admire the loyalty of some Geelong supporters on BF. See it as duty to defend their feat ex-player tried hard comedians. Theirs dedication for you.

No one better take a swipe at Louey Richards!!!

My god a lot of you would be fun at a party.

I can only imagine these inner city greenie types that take everything far too seriously sitting behind the screen saying how terrible billy is for this.

Yeah maybe not the smartest thing to say but for gods sake people lighten up
This hypothetical party would certainly be redolent with over-simplistic stereotypes.

What a pig, would he have had the guts to say that if they were accompanied by some guys, and he wasn't surrounded by his friends I wonder? Brownless always was a soft flog while playing so I doubt it. Had a laugh a couple of years ago when he said AFL players were going soft, typical of the bloke.

Respecting other people has ALWAYS been a thing expected of you, don't bring up this "snort SJW's hue hue" crap. That's the sort that flock to this thread though, massaging each other's egos and crying about the good old days.

Last edited:
You're right, not in Australia anymore. We have no sense of humour, we're all to shit frightened of expressing ourselves naturally. The Aussie knockabout, Larrikin bloke is dead and buried, beaten to death by the politically correct who have seen an end to the grumbling, growling, cursing, profane, laughing, beer drinking, abusive, loyal-to-his-mates Australian who was one of the few free men left on this earth. God rest his soul!
tl:dr - the dickhead is dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a pig, would he have had the guts to say that if they were accompanied by some guys, and he wasn't surrounded by his friends I wonder? Brownless always was a soft flog while playing so I doubt it. Had a laugh a couple of years ago when he said AFL players were going soft, typical of the bloke.

Respecting other people has ALWAYS been a thing expected of you, don't bring up this "snort SJW's hue hue" crap. That's the sort that flock to this thread though, massaging each other's egos and crying about the good old days.

Yeah 1989, toughest grand final in history, ten guys in hospital. Wheres billy ? Doing his best ever version of his 'decoy' role he perfected

Imagine if Billie was from wa.

Sexist pig

All I've read this week is freo fan bashing ......this is what happens when you drink shit loads of beer you're whole life ....brain doesn't work

Every time bill talks ....it's about three seconds in and it's all about froffies ......

Did I mention he's a Victorian ........yes oh that's right Victorians are bloody perfect

I trust no one here has ever told or laughed at a sexist joke. He did the wrong thing by embarrassing the ladies in front of a crowd and acknowledged it and apologised. Telling a sexist joke does not make you a misogynist.

But according to a huge thread about high profile bad behaviour a coiple of weeks back, in order for him and his supporters to take the message seriously, he needs to lose income etc

I trust no one here has ever told or laughed at a sexist joke. He did the wrong thing by embarrassing the ladies in front of a crowd and acknowledged it and apologised. Telling a sexist joke does not make you a misogynist.

Makes him what then. ...

Bill has plenty of those nowadays

But according to a huge thread about high profile bad behaviour a coiple of weeks back, in order for him and his supporters to take the message seriously, he needs to lose income etc
Exactly, I made
Makes him what then. ...
hes human like all of us here, you want to put a label on someone for one comment they've made throughout their lives?

According to some all freo fans are feral

Are all belong ex players sexist pigs

Sam Newman is

Does the club have cultural problem with women .....now I'm being silly yes ...the shit I've read about freo and wa people on his forum because of 3 incidents at freo game makes me think Victorians need a reminder

Exactly, I made

hes human like all of us here, you want to put a label on someone for one comment they've made throughout their lives?

No......I asked a question

Sexist pig yes...watch him and Sam on the footy show ffs .....they've doing it for years

Remove this Banner Ad

Any SJW want to call for brownless to stand down from paid work this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back