Anyone else really like crowdless footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

I love it.

There's a purity to it. Until of course the deadshit networks add fake noise and cover up the empty seats.

It reminds me of park footy, where the game itself is once again the star of the show.

Don't love it but I usually watch on mute because of the commentators so it doesn't make much difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ireckon the only sport that doesnt need a crowd - is top notch golf

Your just watching the players - their swings - their technique - their shots - so the crowd is irrelevant

Actually at the US Masters last year - because there were no spectators - you could actually see the full geographical layout of the course - some of the vision was nearly once in a lifetime - you could see the drop off say at the back of a green - which youd never seen before because there were spectators their . It was actually just pure golf

I know you've explained this more than once but you just keep stepping on that rake. Might be best to just amend which team you support so that it's not used as a gotcha every single time you post something contentious.

Or not, you do you. :)
But who would I amend it to?

I don't barrack for a specific club as such. I usually follow 2 or 3 each year more than the others.

I like crowdless footy only if the crowdless bit includes Carey, McGuire, BT, Bradshaw and Lloyd as commentators/analysts.

Keep Jobe in though, I could listen to that dude all day. It’s like having a Will Ferrell movie on loop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else really like crowdless footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back