Anyone not going next week to the finals match? Barcode Exchange In PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure they'll be checking the tickets of all 80,000 people who enter on Sunday, as well. ;)

As a member who carries a concession card ... I can assure you they always check concession card tickets at finals matches ... when the barcodes are scanned the people manning the gates are automatically made aware oh who scanned it and come over to check immediately

Hi, stupid question, but what's the best way to get tickets for finals if you're not a member?

I live in Sydney, and I'm hoping we play up here next week so I can give it to my swans friends!

Hi, stupid question, but what's the best way to get tickets for finals if you're not a member?

I live in Sydney, and I'm hoping we play up here next week so I can give it to my swans friends!
Why would you buy a ticket and then give it to a Swans friend?

Because I want to sit with them so that I can rub it into their faces when we win, since it was so much fun last time in round 13.
So what you are saying they won't go unless they have a freebie? If so i wouldn't waste my breath what sort of a supporter are they ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone not going next week to the finals match? Barcode Exchange In PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back