Anyone watching Dogs-Dees this Friday?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you play like you did on Saturday it will be a fluke because you havent won three games in a row all year, actually for about 5 years.......but i digress.
We actually won three games in a row last year.... twice.

To answer the OP, yes I will be watching the best young team ever assembled v the past it, boring doggies. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We actually won three games in a row last year.... twice.

To answer the OP, yes I will be watching the best young team ever assembled v the past it, boring doggies. Cheers.

Yeah nah- not even the best young team in 2011

Yeah, we know Snowbart prefer Sunday twilight games :thumbsu:

What time of the week will they play in Tassie?

Was that supposed to be a troll? Because you've done it so poorly that I actually can't tell. I don't know what time of the week we'll play.

*Yeah nah- not even the best young team in 2011

**Was that supposed to be a troll? Because you've done it so poorly that I actually can't tell. I don't know what time of the week we'll play.

*Lulz...@ the rest of the comp are holding their breath waiting for your Roos "youngsters" to come along, Bulldogs kids>>>>Demons kids>>>>>>daylight>>Roo's kids.

**I'll rephrase for idiots like you.
How many Friday night games does your Snowbart Kangaroos have this year? The AFL know how much you guys love Sunday twilights. :thumbsu:

If you play like you did on Saturday it will be a fluke because you havent won three games in a row all year, actually for about 5 years.......but i digress.

Apparently grass will be growing that night and if not my neighbour has invited me over to watch paint dry.

I'll give 2 teams who have in the last 50 years combined for ZERO premierships a wide berth this Friday thank you.

I never got this argument from people...

Why do the results of teams from 10/20/30/40 or god forbid 50 years ago have a bearing on what the CURRENT team does?

Take St.Kilda for example.

I understand people ripping on the CURRENT St.Kilda list, for it's CURRENT failures, by why should St.Kilda's CURRENT list, or any clubs CURRENT list be held accountable for past failures?

I never understood this.

It's not like Nick Reiwoldt was of playing age 30 years ago, hell even 15 years ago to help St.Kilda win flags.

You're sitting here resting on the laurels of players who won a flag over 10 years ago, only one of whom still plays on your list today. Outisde of Boomer, what has the CURRENT list done?

Guess, what? Same as Melbourne, which is basically nothing.

I never got this argument from people...

Why do the results of teams from 10/20/30/40 or god forbid 50 years ago have a bearing on what the CURRENT team does?

Take St.Kilda for example.

I understand people ripping on the CURRENT St.Kilda list, for it's CURRENT failures, by why should St.Kilda's CURRENT list, or any clubs CURRENT list be held accountable for past failures?

I never understood this.

It's not like Nick Reiwoldt was of playing age 30 years ago, hell even 15 years ago to help St.Kilda win flags.

You're sitting here resting on the laurels of players who won a flag over 10 years ago, only one of whom still plays on your list today. Outisde of Boomer, what has the CURRENT list done?

Guess, what? Same as Melbourne, which is basically nothing.

Quite simple. saint kilda has failed to win, past and present. That is why it is funny.

Quite simple. saint kilda has failed to win, past and present. That is why it is funny.

Thank you for simplifying it for our speshal friend.

There is an ultimate prize in this game and it is what every team and supporter strives for it. Go through the list and see who has not been able to win a premiership for over 45 years. Melbourne,Footscray and St.Kilda. So you can live in hope like the rest of us that YOUR team will win a premiership, but unfortunately history says you wont.

Thank you for simplifying it for our speshal friend.

There is an ultimate prize in this game and it is what every team and supporter strives for it. Go through the list and see who has not been able to win a premiership for over 45 years. Melbourne,Footscray and St.Kilda. So you can live in hope like the rest of us that YOUR team will win a premiership, but unfortunately history says you wont.

so true norf wont have a history or future they will just die like fitzroy did:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watching Dogs-Dees this Friday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back