April Daily Punt: swimming at the Championswamps

Remove this Banner Ad

Anamoe will be back. Spring and Autumn were both in the plans and would be a reactionary call to bin everything off one run.

Zaaki went great but can't take anything away from TIO on an unsuitable deck.

We will be completely fleeced in the Spring though if anything comes over. An 8yo Zaaki and a likely cooked Incentive all we have here. The 2yos have been rubbish as well so not holding my breath for any 3yo presence

Anamoe will be back. Spring and Autumn were both in the plans and would be a reactionary call to bin everything off one run.

Zaaki went great but can't take anything away from TIO on an unsuitable deck.

We will be completely fleeced in the Spring though if anything comes over. An 8yo Zaaki and a likely cooked Incentive all we have here. The 2yos have been rubbish as well so not holding my breath for any 3yo presence

THE NEW GOAT WINXTOTSU WILL ARISE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the WA derby plays out like it looks on paper. At least more than the QE.

Hard to split the 2 but 2.70 Alaskan God too good too pass up. Parnham/3 vs TT/8 only reason for the bet, Trix marginally better horse. The map is very hard I have Northeast Eagle trying something different in typical Lindsey fashion and lead as Henchard will take a sit from 1 IMO.

Hard to split the 2 but 2.70 Alaskan God too good too pass up. Parnham/3 vs TT/8 only reason for the bet, Trix marginally better horse. The map is very hard I have Northeast Eagle trying something different in typical Lindsey fashion and lead as Henchard will take a sit from 1 IMO.

LOVE YOU LIEFS <3

One thing nobody mentioned and i am guilty of this myself far to often but looking back at their previous runs (before last start) there's no way in hell Trix is beating Alaskan over a distance. His run down failure behind Rokanori off a good run and his previous narrow win screamed that.

Glad the weight swing pulled Trixs fans in and thus gave a good price. I honestly thought Alaskan would start well into red.

On reflection you’d have to say today the all time worst major day in Australian racing? All 4 Group 1s taken out by first time group 1 winners regularly toweled by the same rivals they raced today?

One thing nobody mentioned and i am guilty of this myself far to often but looking back at their previous runs (before last start) there's no way in hell Trix is beating Alaskan over a distance. His run down failure behind Rokanori off a good run and his previous narrow win screamed that.

Glad the weight swing pulled Trixs fans in and thus gave a good price. I honestly thought Alaskan would start well into red.

Was never starting in the red due to weight swing and Trix's consistency, would not overthink the result too much as it's not a measure of Trix's ability today, things didn't pan out. Take the 2.80 and run.

Bit of a moot point as Trix is never starting over 2400m again and surely set for a Railway especially as he'd get in with nothing in fact would need to win to get in.

Was never starting in the red due to weight swing and Trix's consistency, would not overthink the result too much as it's not a measure of Trix's ability today, things didn't pan out. Take the 2.80 and run.

Bit of a moot point as Trix is never starting over 2400m again and surely set for a Railway especially as he'd get in with nothing in fact would need to win to get in.

Do you think they'd have a crack at a Melbourne Cup campaign with AG in the spring?

Trying to remember the last grand final race where such a large percentage of very good horses underperformed.

Goes to show the big wet has caused some carnage. Honestly the wet tracks are such a pain I normally wouldn’t even do form for wet tracks, so not sure how I’d fair in NSW, broke at a guess. After such a long run of sustained wet you then have to re-adjust to firm tracks where confidence is low too.

Remove this Banner Ad

April Daily Punt: swimming at the Championswamps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back