April Daily Punt: swimming at the Championswamps

Remove this Banner Ad

Just one mugs opinion, but gee I am surprised Zaaki is on the same line as duais + mont. was evens to win CP. On that alone, almost has to be a bet. Done nothing wrong this prep, only a small query on the track. VE only just beat she's ideel and couldn't get near mont, and now she's $3.3... Also the 3yo form surely has a bit of pox considering times and relative form in other races. $6 for Z will do me fine

Just one mugs opinion, but gee I am surprised Zaaki is on the same line as duais + mont. was evens to win CP. On that alone, almost has to be a bet. Done nothing wrong this prep, only a small query on the track. VE only just beat she's ideel and couldn't get near mont, and now she's $3.3... Also the 3yo form surely has a bit of pox considering times and relative form in other races. $6 for Z will do me fine

Is a huge query on the track and it will definitely put the slows on him to some level given both his past and present trainers have said he is basically allergic to water. But yeah at 6s can easily get involved and see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

April Daily Punt: swimming at the Championswamps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back