APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh #7, freakshow, best player in the comp that we have played to this date easily
absolute standout
cant believe hasnt been getting more accolades on bigfooty!!

yer he is a very underrated character very quick and can break takels easyly. Geelong college until now have easly had the best midfield wih all four players playing falcons. #4 james carr has boken his hand again leaving a hole in there though. Curnow behind Golds is the best ruckman and has not being talk up either. his leap is quite huge. the only reaon golds is better is because he is so tall. our back up ruckmen Cameron williams has broken his arm so Curnow is left to do it all most off the time. eddy ratcliffe is one of the other midfielders and also could be called a bit goal hungrey. though once again very quick and good ball skils. cameron williams also plays falcons.
does any one no who no #13 is for HALIBERY
who do you play for dicko_111

im sure you think you know what you talk about stienfort#23 but to say they are the best midfeild in the comp is a very very big call. with 2/3 starting onballers clearly playing one way, and quite obviously getting dominated out of the middle against mgs for a start. if the blonde one in there got off his high horse he could be quite a good footballer but he only runs when the ball in his area and never runs into the back half and kicks to the player rather than position. 'rat' or whatever his name is different again, ive watched three games this year and when he gets the ball he generally likes to put in the big u-turn, very slow in his thought process and in giving off the ball. (neither will handball. EVER!) it is a very good midfeild, but to be considering truly outstanding these two players would have to discover that the game cannot be won by purely being attacking and to play for the team rather than themself a little more often.

and as for cameron williams being the 'backup ruckman' that is an even bigger call. having watched both geelong falcons practice games, cameron was the outstanding big man on the ground, yes curnow's athletic ability is good, but his tap work leaves a lot to be desired and if truth be known would be a sensational chf being forced to ruck

im sure you think you know what you talk about stienfort#23 but to say they are the best midfeild in the comp is a very very big call. with 2/3 starting onballers clearly playing one way, and quite obviously getting dominated out of the middle against mgs for a start. if the blonde one in there got off his high horse he could be quite a good footballer but he only runs when the ball in his area and never runs into the back half and kicks to the player rather than position. 'rat' or whatever his name is different again, ive watched three games this year and when he gets the ball he generally likes to put in the big u-turn, very slow in his thought process and in giving off the ball. (neither will handball. EVER!) it is a very good midfeild, but to be considering truly outstanding these two players would have to discover that the game cannot be won by purely being attacking and to play for the team rather than themself a little more often.

and as for cameron williams being the 'backup ruckman' that is an even bigger call. having watched both geelong falcons practice games, cameron was the outstanding big man on the ground, yes curnow's athletic ability is good, but his tap work leaves a lot to be desired and if truth be known would be a sensational chf being forced to ruck

MATE. who are you. you seem now a lot about these kids but seem to have nothing else. The game between MGS and GC was one by the midfield in the crusial seconds. They were able to get the ball from the centre quicly and hit up a target and keep running at the same time.
there delivery to the foward line was another thing again. most of the goals kick on the day for college were set shots set up from the midfields hard running and good delivery. and even if they dont always push back in to the defence there arnte to many goals being kicked against us. so what ever we are doing. IT IS WORKING
who are you.

admittedly the GC midfeilders did get some centre breaks in those crucial seconds, however, they had been killed in that department all day. also not pretending that these boys cant play, merely pointing out that they dont have a defensive bone in their bodies.
to win school football perhaps its not necessary, but as the continue to go up the representative grades, it will be, and these are two boys that will struggle if they cant reform the way they play.

admittedly the GC midfeilders did get some centre breaks in those crucial seconds, however, they had been killed in that department all day. also not pretending that these boys cant play, merely pointing out that they dont have a defensive bone in their bodies.
to win school football perhaps its not necessary, but as the continue to go up the representative grades, it will be, and these are two boys that will struggle if they cant reform the way they play.

so who are you
do you play in the APS

i know that we have only played you guys once, and we got beaten, so i dont really have all that much to go on, but i think that petebish has got things fairly right

i know that we have only played you guys once, and we got beaten, so i dont really have all that much to go on, but i think that petebish has got things fairly right

mabye some bits are right but what ever the midfiled are doing its working
who are you who do you play for and do you no who petebish is?

cgs
no idea who he is
would be interesting to know tho
my bet is either a dis-harmonised member of your own team,
or,
as unlikely as it seems a scout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Geelong College Midfield play a different sort of football to the other midfields so it is hard to compare.
the boys that play college midfield are awesome footballers but if they keep playing this type of "advanced" football(that does seem to be working for them) when they make 1st they will be in a difficult possition as the rest of the schools will have caught up and they will pick out there flaws with ease and run all over them, whatever college is doing there doing it right but how long will it last?

Gday boys, maybe think about the footy rather than the individuals... footy is a team game
YEH wadey wade is right footy is one on a team of team spirit i mean shore some players stand out alot more than others but when u look at it really. Geelong college have a average midfeild but Goldy locks is a bit hungry but the rat and this steiny kid or who ever they can play footy thats for sure. Cheers boys

well ya no ive seen many great footballers in my time
and there are three standouts at the moment
Tim golds xavier college- a taller, faster buddy franklin:D with better skills

Patrick Tiernan xavier college- Great full forward, sort of like Fevola, loves to take sliding marks :eek:

Declan Pittonet Xavier College- injured at the moment but back next term i hope - tallish with good skills and speed, can play anywhere, reminds me of a young taller luke power

these 3 boys together are dangerous. there are others but these 3 are a level above the rest, id watch out for them next time play xavier

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

ive seen a couple of xaviers matches and the full forward is nothing special
yes he has good hands but he cant do much else

lol mate u obviously havent seen to many xavier games considering:
he is lightning quick when the ball hits the ground
also he can out muscle any bloke, is about as quick as anyone in the team
and finnalllly, he is pretty much the heart of the team
yes disteffano may be captain,
but he is the one who can single handedly lift the team when they are down

and also
another word that comes to mind would have to be consistent
he is very very consistent

and why do u wanna know who we are?

Remove this Banner Ad

APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back