APS Draft Smokeys

Remove this Banner Ad

oh your dreaming mate, worst set shot on goal, when u get ainger in front of those stick he is dead eye d***. Make because the ****house team you are apart of has now how can kill the ball more than 15 m and your team is just make up the number in the competition.

davo4030 said:
Ainger is the best player in the APS. Closely followed by Cam Rob Smith and George "dead eye" D i c k.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, nothing like a bias supporter who clearly has no idea about football, his judgement has been clouded or both at once. Cause if dicky is in the top three players in the APS the aps is officially over as a competition!!!!!
Do any of you scotch boys have any idea at all??? got any idea of what it takes to get drafted - have heard the same ******** out of that school every year, 5 draft picks . ... etc. This year you've gone to 8. Well at least you might have one or two and dicky won't be one of them!!!
Hope you braindead morans are still on this round draft time so everyone can just sit back and laugh at you all, not that most already aren't!!

Get a life bartos your a dead set w*nk*r, when you actually learn something about footy and stop talking about your boyfriend Ainger then you should start making some posts.

Troy123 said:
Get a life bartos your a dead set w*nk*r, when you actually learn something about footy and stop talking about your boyfriend Ainger then you should start making some posts.

There's an obvious lack of depth behind your comments Troy. Danger Ainger is good value at about $4.30 for the 2007 Brownlow Medal.

Poison said:
Lets hope Ainger is a better footballer than he is an opening bowler then.

yer lets hope, considering he doesnt open the bowling for scotch u idiot

Yep, couldn't quite hack it against MGS in the final round, too much fire power, too much depth.

is there anyone from skev's that should be looked at, I have heard of a couple of guns...........Dixon, Durham, Keely, are they in TAC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of those boys ever really got involved in TAC teams, playing at a private school makes it alot harder and they never even got a chance to play in practise games. Alll very good players, might want to add chris cain to that list - who was added to the vic metro training squad even though he hadnt played a game to that point this yr.

yer cain is probly the only chance at skevs mostly because of that ********ty piece of grass they call their main oval!!its trash and an absolute ******** hole to play on, one of the worst private school grounds easily

oooze said:
Neville Ainger aint that good. Definately not a first rounder. The best player to come out of Scotch was Hamish Troon but things didnt work out for reasons we all know. Ainger is too skinny and a shocking set shot in the APS. If Ainger gets selected in the 1st round then I will be glad that the pies get their priority pick in a crap draft.

You're clueless oooze. Don't talk about stuff you think you know about but really have no idea about (APS footy)

hodgey111 said:
James Strauss will get drafted in 2007 (yr9this year).
I'll second that the kid can play. Furey is another youngster who oozes talent. Both hard at it and will probably both play Scotch 1's next year as year 10's. Dunno about Strauss being drafted in 2007 tho, give the kid a bit longer to develop as i doubt a year 11 has ever been drafted.

Cam Robertson-Smith is pure gold, top bloke and a bloody good footballer before his injuries. Works hard on and off the field, he'll get back to his best in no time. Gun.

cam robertson smith is NOT a top bloke. he threw a banana at me the other day which shows the type of guy he is. crowd lifter, attention seeking. awesome footy player though. and so is his mate jim mccubbin. unleashed from the centre circle at traininglast week from the centre circle landed in the goal square, longest kick ive ever seen at scotch. both making returns to first team soon i think.

Just wondering what people think of Mitch Keddel from CGS hes hard at with great skills on both left and right feet. hes a great talent

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Draft Smokeys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back