aps dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Meat cleaver does not understand what you are talking about the MGS lad or the GGS lad- i dont know their numbers but i reckon they go alrite. the GGS bloke goes in hard all round the ground, didnt see him up forward on the sat. too much so you must be talking about the bloke at MGS

the geelong fella. wen cgs played geelong he sat off the pack each time and waited for a handpass. cherry picked the whole day. didnt do them any good thou. still lost. but i wouldnt put him into the team he would be close thou

really thats interesting. i only saw the bloke against hail. and he was going in to win the toot. i have a feeling the i saw him do much the same last year when i saw him, though not against hail. does anyone have a name for the bloke?

yeh its tom foster-no 19 fro ggs. Hes always in and out of the packs and calling him a cherry picker is a load of crap. definetly a spot, always hard at it, a great asset.

dirtycat23 said:
FB darvell(xav) kennedy(xav) ellis(mgs)

HB plymin(hail) (vc)raso(hail) watts(wes)

W townsend(cgs) (vc)caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF laidlaw(carey) (c)murray(hail) dawes(cgs)

FF dickson(hail) ainger(scotch) rioli(scotch)

R wolkow(cgs) fleming(hail) eddy(cgs)

I Werzberger (cgs) mguiness(bgs) magner(hail)

best i could do, reckon forward line is a treat

I dunno about Watts on the back flank or townsend on the wing, i saw this bloke from Haileybury no.24 on the wing and he absolutely dominated against Geelong college and Grammar, also i recon u would have to give Mcguinness a run on the ground instead of Watts, Watts has good hands but is ******** scared and wont be able to hold down a quick half forward flanker. Townsend not quick or athletic enough, got allright skills, not great.

FB darvell(xav) kennedy(xav) ellis(mgs)

HB plymin(hail) (vc)raso(hail) mcguinness(bgs)

W No.24(Hail) (vc)caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF laidlaw(carey) (c)murray(hail) dawes(cgs)

I Werzberger (cgs) watts(wes) townsend(cgs) magner(hail)

Thats a better and quicker team.

These Dream Teams haven’t listed any Geelong college boys there are some very underrated players in that team including the likes of BAnjannin who has been injured rucked for falcons last year with Meeson. M. Rockefeller who plays in there midfield also has played 4-5 games in the flacons U/18 side this year stopped playing due to school footy. I just think the Geelong team may need to be looked at as well

Skevies............I am surprised you havent included your No 16, I saw him on the weekend and he tore up the CGS defence.

In the teams listed there are far too many CGS players.
Is the James Magner (HC) the one in the Vic Metro squad?
Tom Foster for GGS last year was selected to go to the APS training but was to lazy to go. This year he will definately be included in the team. He would be a starter every week for any TAC team if he played. You could not overlook a player of his ability.

No one from geelong grammar can be included, their ruckman is a pile of dung, their captain can't kick a drop punt and Tom foster i have never heard of.

Rockerfeller will be in the team, racked up 30 touches V hail in round 3 and can play. Also the big blonde bloke for Gee College.

Magner is the one in the metro team.

FB darvell(xav) kennedy(xav) mcguiness(bgs)

HB plymin(hail) (vc)raso(hail) ellis(mgs)

W Hill(Hail) (vc)caine(stkev) Sidasdao(xav)

HF laidlaw(carey) (c)murray(hail) Hawkins(mgs)

I Vance(mgs) Morison(mgs) Rockefeller(ccs) magner(hail)

jimmy12 said:
from the backline help me out? and what u think so far?
Darvell (xav) Kennedy (xav) Paule (mgs)

Plymin (Hail) Jack Watts (wes) Ellis (mgs)

Newman (cgs) Eddy (cgs) Dawes (bgs)

Mcguinnes (bgs) Laidlaw (carey) Rockerfella (GC)

Salter (Hail) Moosey (skevs) Rioli (scotch)

Ruck : Wolkow (cgs) Int: White (bgs)
Rover: Werzberger (cgs) Townsend (cgs)
R/R: Caine (skevs)
you have got to be joking towsend on the ball, over smith from scotch BAAHHHAHA

are u an idiot nicho? it clearly says townsend iS on the interchange! werzberger caine and eddy are on the ball in this team. mate i am surprised ur even dicussing football on this website if u cant identify that there are only supposed to be 3 followers and a ruckman in the centre... GIMP!

dirty_cat44 said:

DIRTY CAT!! HOW COULD NOT PUT WERZBERGER INTHAT TEAM? he is from cgs and is alot better than some of those players u have chosen to put in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty cat are you dumb? Tom Foster is a freak and the ruckman isn't dung. The captain could hit shakiras breast on both feet from 50.

Anyway I know im getting of the topic but whats the deal with good footballers being good at cricket. Where do you find em?
Here are some names:
Marc Murphey
Marcus Crook
Dean Sheetz
nick Smith
Luke ball was a gun
Anymore to add to that list

Yes, Magner would start on the ground, would prob be the no. 1 or 2 onball.

The geelong ruckman is a joke, he might get a gig in the 9A's APS team but that is about all, got 1 hitout against hail and 2 handpasses and 0 marks. Yeah he is freak, isn't headoverthepill. The only pill u have your head over is eccies by the sounds of it.
Just stop being so bias

That would be a very good football side out on the paddock!
But there are a few exceptions:
I would put Vance at Full Forward, a super mark!
Ainger at CHF
i would get rid of Hawkins (overated)
Comben on a half forward flank, the most underated half forward in the aps.
Caine is the best onballer in that by a mile with rob eddy the second best.
I reckon kennedy would be best suites on a half forward flank
I dont know about plymin on a half back flank, better suited on ball were its hard and tough.
But i feel there needs to be some geelong college guys in the team, they are a quality footy side

I couldn't agree more i think geelong colleges side needs to be looked at they are defendly a quality side this year. M. Rockefeller (GC) Not (CCS) just picking up typo in above dream team!

johnodicko said:
Skevies............I am surprised you havent included your No 16, I saw him on the weekend and he tore up the CGS defence.
Yeh, Rick Durham - one of the most courageous players in the APS. Puts his body on the line every contest. No doubt would have to be looked at for this team, not the only one Cain is the only selected in most sides tho.

HB rebeschini(hail) raso(hail) eddy(cgs)

W Hill(Hail) caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF Tarrant(xav) murray(hail) Hawkins(mgs)

FF ainger(scotch) dickson(hail) rioli(scotch)

R Benjannin(gc) fleming(hail) magner(hail)

I Plymin (hail) Morison(mgs) Werzberger(CGS) Wolkow (CGS)

I think this is the best side so far. What do u think?

superstar_09 said:

HB rebeschini(hail) raso(hail) eddy(cgs)

W Hill(Hail) caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF Tarrant(xav) murray(hail) Hawkins(mgs)

FF ainger(scotch) dickson(hail) rioli(scotch)

R Benjannin(gc) fleming(hail) magner(hail)

I Plymin (hail) Morison(mgs) Werzberger(CGS) Wolkow (CGS)

I think this is the best side so far. What do u think?

I disagree. for starters eddy is on a back flank that should be positioned on the ball. and secondly there is no ellis who should also be on the ball. Benjannin doing the ruck instead of wolkow is rediculas. wolkow punished him.
also i would have dawes in the backline. ditch morison. put fleming on the bench, eddy on the ball and dawes on the flank.

im not an advocate of GGS footy but i still reckon the small bloke with the head band should get a run, at least off the pine. someone tells me his name is foster? wears number 19 they say. he goes alrite, certainly deserves a sport i believe. happy to see tommy hawkins in there too, rightly so

I still have my doubts about Tarrant. I hope he wasnt put in the team because of his name! Even though he can play footy, i dont think he has shown his full potential yet.

yeah too true keefy, a bloke shouldnt get in off his name, and i agree the young kid can play decent tooty. but just imagine him in 2007, the bloke will be a machine

Remove this Banner Ad

aps dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back