APS Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Melbourne Grammar

PJ-Rod said:
and another disappointing loss for Brighton, now 0-2.

Yea. Look's like their season is over. (Pity, it couldn't have happened to a nicer, non-arrogant bunch of kids). :D

well dipper if ya had of seen your schools game yesterday you would of seen them out classed all over the park.. an unstopable onball unit matched with an outstanding back line n forward line was by far a better, tougher, skillful side in the magenta and black

Wesley are in alot of trouble this year.
I go there, and am playing 2nds, and i just dont think we have enough good players to win a game to be honest, lots of good tryers, but only a couple match winners.

saw a great haileybury win yesterday. but they have to travel down to geelong college who are unbeaten this week could it be to hard for them to get over the line down there? wat do u guys think and whos does geelong college have that are capable of winning games off their own boot?

geelong have no one im predicting a haileybury 10 goal win geelong have no one that can win a game off there boot haileybury does with the likes of murry and pylm and flem and magnar and sacuzzo andthe hole team

prince i think two sides have already written off geelong and paid the price (and not by just a few points either) ... haileybury may be another one. Geelong may not have the individual brilliance, but a hardworking team will win a game over a group of star players. i predict geelong by 2 goals in a tight one.

haileybury have the superstars and a hard working team that work as a team of champions. they will destroy geelong and send geelong down the ladder where they belong

prince said:
haileybury have the superstars and a hard working team that work as a team of champions. they will destroy geelong and send geelong down the ladder where they belong

i hope that haileybury loose two games this year (i don't care to who) so that they can't win the preimership. So arrogant people like you (who support a school who has a higher salary cap than most AFL teams) are put in your place.

D-Mon said:
i hope that haileybury loose two games this year (i don't care to who) so that they can't win the preimership. So arrogant people like you (who support a school who has a higher salary cap than most AFL teams) are put in your place.
geeze funny that, from what ive heard haileybury's scholarships are around 200k, when players like crawford riewolt tredrea brown etc are all on 300k a year, dumb comment.....you have the i.q of a piece of wood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ducky18 said:
you blokes got rocks in your heads, scotch are no chance.

na mate, uve underestimated scotch, good, solid and still a chance, carey should definately be bottom material, didnt even put up a fight against scotch.

na, hail would have just had a bad day, scotch played them last year in the wet and it wasnt a belting but we werent very convincing either, aps is clearly a better standard.
thats my opinion from watching both leagues

kella said:
Whitefriars in the ACC would smash all the APS schools and Ivanhoe Grammar, so does this mean the ACC is better than the lot of em?

na mate, scotch had whitefriars in a pracy and played very well, although both teams no tac cup players and the stars out, scotch still came out on top n whitefriars didnt look special

Scotch vs Xavier

Who do we think will win Scotch for my mind. Just got very good spirit hard at the ball has got its stars Dicky , Smith, Ainger, Rioli, Pike and the Sheetz with just awsome team balance. No arrogece in the team just a team of level headed blokes. look out for jacobs from full forwed and Peters, Ratteray, Green and Davis to get into the Xavier boys all i can say is look out Hailibury. Cause the boys wearing Cardinal, Gold and blue are coming.

i think a underrated player that no one really knows about it ned morrison. nephew of Lou Richards, captain of Melbourne Grammar. Maybe not a standout prospect for the future but good player good bloodlines

Haileybury has consistently produced plenty of their own talent over the years. How else can you explain them sitting undefeated atop the A Grade Amateurs ladder?
Any Caulfield people can point fingers now but wait till the APS athletics.

Fwaygo said:
Haileybury has consistently produced plenty of their own talent over the years. How else can you explain them sitting undefeated atop the A Grade Amateurs ladder?
Any Caulfield people can point fingers now but wait till the APS athletics.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can play amateurs for a side even if you didn't go to the school. By the way amateurs isn't exactly AFL.

How do u explain haileybury's seconds being beaten by 50 pts by geelong colleges seconds. Then there firsts won by 40 pts. The lack of depth is bloody obvious. Bit sad for the boys who are playing in the twos for them i think. They obviously arent going to drop any of the scholarship players from the firsts. Its understandable the haileybury seconds didnt even look interested. Poor fellas

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back