APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Careys midfield this year will be unstoppable. With the likes of Chapman, Crocker and the headliner himself Andrew Gaff

Geez compare that to st kevs line up at midfiels of cachia, wallis, libba, conway, purcell i think i know who will win

and having two vic ruckman of nicholls and castricum helps.......

next year will be a cracker hopefully, and i think SKC will be up there with having 3 state players in year 12, four in year 11, and four in year 10 from what i know.

What do u guys think about next seasons contendors for the APS championship.

there is not 4 state players in year 10 at st kevins...st kevins are hopeless in the yr 10 level, there best player is seb purcell who doesnt even play footy for school

the same cheersquad that were embarrassingly outnumbered and "outcheered" at the cricket v xavier on home soil?

i'm just going to begin a massvie rant so be warned, yes you have struck a nerve, i wouldnt love my alma marta if you hadn't.

it's easy to flipping cheer when you are crucifying the other team mate. you and your "army" of douches are real heroes. as for numbers it was actually pretty even regardless of the fact that many yr 12s had a sac on after school that day.

oh and just for a change why don't you not mention aths day and "cumpulsory attendance" for once in the whitty retort that you will surely concoct. most of the boys would be there regardless of whether it was cumpulsory or not and they are the boys making all the noise.

so to settle it once and for all (regarding aths day):
1. even without compulsory attendance we would outnumber your rent-a-crowd.
2. even without compulsory attendance we would be louder than your rent-a-crowd.
3. dont use my argument of "it's easy to cheer when you're winning" cos we flipping stood soaked in the rain in 05, didn't win and yet still cheered our hearts out. same with all the years before that, although the rain wasn't always present to add that extra bit of glory to our loyalty.

all you xaviers harp on about your school spirit, but it isnt school spirit at all. you've only ever had one good crowd at a cricket match against us and all of a sudden you think you're the greatest catholics since Jesus Christ. you have no class, are vile and only ever sing barmy army chants, hence your lack of imagination. as a school you give the APS a bad name and yet for some reason (i put it down to sheer dumbness) you all seem proud of this fact.

ive read people from your school speak of that skevs vs xavier cricket game and how they "fought" the teachers to be allowed to go. that is absolute shite. that cretin on facebook who proclaimed you would all march "green street" style down moonga rd into skevs forced your staff's hands. so one of the teachers (and i overheard this verbatim at the cricket game) organised for all the buses to come. there was no great "teacher vs student" battle, the match was sanctioned and whole heartedly supported by your teachers. meanwhile ours wasn't. our headmaster was down there (as was yours) but he would not let us cheer. boys were sent home for cheering, and yet you still heard us, did you not? so how is that for "fighting the teachers."

up yours.
see you on the 9th of May.

i'm just going to begin a massvie rant so be warned, yes you have struck a nerve, i wouldnt love my alma marta if you hadn't.

it's easy to flipping cheer when you are crucifying the other team mate. you and your "army" of douches are real heroes. as for numbers it was actually pretty even regardless of the fact that many yr 12s had a sac on after school that day.

oh and just for a change why don't you not mention aths day and "cumpulsory attendance" for once in the whitty retort that you will surely concoct. most of the boys would be there regardless of whether it was cumpulsory or not and they are the boys making all the noise.

so to settle it once and for all (regarding aths day):
1. even without compulsory attendance we would outnumber your rent-a-crowd.
2. even without compulsory attendance we would be louder than your rent-a-crowd.
3. dont use my argument of "it's easy to cheer when you're winning" cos we flipping stood soaked in the rain in 05, didn't win and yet still cheered our hearts out. same with all the years before that, although the rain wasn't always present to add that extra bit of glory to our loyalty.

all you xaviers harp on about your school spirit, but it isnt school spirit at all. you've only ever had one good crowd at a cricket match against us and all of a sudden you think you're the greatest catholics since Jesus Christ. you have no class, are vile and only ever sing barmy army chants, hence your lack of imagination. as a school you give the APS a bad name and yet for some reason (i put it down to sheer dumbness) you all seem proud of this fact.

ive read people from your school speak of that skevs vs xavier cricket game and how they "fought" the teachers to be allowed to go. that is absolute shite. that cretin on facebook who proclaimed you would all march "green street" style down moonga rd into skevs forced your staff's hands. so one of the teachers (and i overheard this verbatim at the cricket game) organised for all the buses to come. there was no great "teacher vs student" battle, the match was sanctioned and whole heartedly supported by your teachers. meanwhile ours wasn't. our headmaster was down there (as was yours) but he would not let us cheer. boys were sent home for cheering, and yet you still heard us, did you not? so how is that for "fighting the teachers."

up yours.

LOL

ST KEVINS LOL

Xavier will always be superior so don't waste your time writing some dribble from the heart expressing your gimpy feelings.

RENT A CROWD LOL

you make me LOL

LOL

ST KEVINS LOL

Xavier will always be superior so don't waste your time writing some dribble from the heart expressing your gimpy feelings.

RENT A CROWD LOL

you make me LOL

if you're so superior why do you (and by you i mean your joke of a school as a whole) always feel the need to tell everyone how superior you are, how good you are, how much better you are than everyone else?

the answer is this:
insecurity/self doubt/that subconcious knowledge that everyone has caught up to you in footy these days.

xavier college=biggest collective chip on the shoulder of all catholics.

Making generalised, personal comments really are very immature. The fact is there are good people at both schools. Saying 'Xavier will always be superior' or 'You are an embarassment to the APS' is pathetic. Put your dummies back in and consider this...

There are very strong and positive connections between the two schools, which is why Round 2 is going to be such a massive game. Parents and coaches got together a few years ago to make this game huge - not because students hate each others guts, but the complete opposite. Next to Scotch v Melbourne, Skevs v Xavier would be close to one of the biggest clashes of the year. Thousands have turned up to watch these schools go at for the past few years.

The doco on Friday night highlighted what a great and friendly rivalry these two Catholic schools have when they play. Didn't you listen to the coaches speak in 'Essence'? Don't you get it? Only a couple of goals have seperated them in recent times and this year should be no different. Many of the opposing players are mates as they grew up in the same streets and played for the same Junior clubs. Take Cachia and Hannebery for example who both played at Kew Rovers and won a flag together. The guy who coached that junior team now works with Xavier 1sts AND Skevs Old Boys in A grade amateurs.

Stop throwing pathetic abuse across the freeway and support what is a fantastic competition built on respect between the two great Catholic schools. Supporters of both schools that rock up in big numbers are both passionate which is great, but you devalue the occasion with your childish rants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you're so superior why do you (and by you i mean your joke of a school as a whole) always feel the need to tell everyone how superior you are, how good you are, how much better you are than everyone else?

the answer is this:
insecurity/self doubt/that subconcious knowledge that everyone has caught up to you in footy these days.

xavier college=biggest collective chip on the shoulder of all catholics.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

you sure know how to make people LOL

Mt Lolatoa just exploded after reading the shit you put out there. The Lolva is coming to get you.

edar would you mind just explaining this ingeniously piercing phenomenon you so aptly label "rent a crowd"?

Is it not skevs who actually "rent a team"? Or would you call that outright buying?

Also loving the contradictions about us putting other schools down, yet we "have no class, are vile". It's always enjoyable to read the various pleasantries of our educated Catholic cohorts.

Thanks chump, love ya work.

edar would you mind just explaining this ingeniously piercing phenomenon you so aptly label "rent a crowd"?

Is it not skevs who actually "rent a team"? Or would you call that outright buying?

Also loving the contradictions about us putting other schools down, yet we "have no class, are vile". It's always enjoyable to read the various pleasantries of our educated Catholic cohorts.

Thanks chump, love ya work.

yep that's it, resort to the tried and trusted xavier defensive trench; that being scholarships. ill do my best to keep this thread above the dross about scholarships which always seems to rear its head, in all its ignorance, at this time of year. but just to set the record straight, skevs has three scholarships in the firsts footy team this yr; hardly a copious amount. secondly, regarding the old adage "those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" i suggest you have a closer look at your 1sts hockey team before making yourself look any more like a hypocrit.

mate, if your school smashes cars, always tells everyone how good you are, rings up nova to brag about your muck up day exploits etc and are proud of this fact, then of course you are vile and have no class. what is your point?

Yeah i think the moonga rd army will help bring the premiship to st.kevs. the school has high hopes for this years team

lulz out-supported at your own home ground by the Red and Black Army.

I was in that meeting, mate, and if it wasn't a fight to go, then it was nothing. Some of the blokes worked ****ing hard to get buses and chants allowed for that game, and we responded by probably doubling your numbers on your home turf.

up yours.

See you then.

lulz out-supported at your own home ground by the Red and Black Army.

I was in that meeting, mate, and if it wasn't a fight to go, then it was nothing. Some of the blokes worked ****ing hard to get buses and chants allowed for that game, and we responded by probably doubling your numbers on your home turf.

See you then.

red and black army? haha. arent you guys calling your formal this year the "Red and Black Ball"? geese, that is tragic, even by your standards. but yeah congrats on cheering loudly when skevs were 8/90 odd with just under 2 hours to go. that takes real guts and loyalty.:thumbsu:

and about that "meeting" that you mentioned. i heard, who i assume was xav's assistant coach, say the following verbatim:
"i gathered there was quite a large demand to go to the game, so i spoke to the headmaster to organise the buses." that seems pretty smooth and easy to me, unless your staff are full of BS. the only reason there could have been any qualms from your staff would be from that puerile diatribe (i.e. green street hooligan style marching into skevs) written on facebook. that faecal matter was ridiculous.

but yep, im looking foraward to the game. always the best fixture on the APS footy calendar, hopefully skc can start to make inroads at the past 12 yrs of Xavs dominance (although often by very slender margins).

The only thing tragic was the size of the moomba road army on home soil.

The school was always providing buses, but we weren't going to be allowed to chant, and the year 12 student body had to negotiate quite a lot to get that privelege.

PS It has been called the Red and Black ball for years and years mate.

The only thing tragic was the size of the moomba road army on home soil.

The school was always providing buses, but we weren't going to be allowed to chant, and the year 12 student body had to negotiate quite a lot to get that privelege.

PS It has been called the Red and Black ball for years and years mate.

moonga, its moonGa. and it wasnt small mate. really wasnt that much smaller than yours. we were all just squished together in the grandstand. so lets be accurate with what you say.

oh so the tragedy of calling your formal the "red and black" ball is entrenched in your history. fair enough. my apologies.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back