APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

well outnumbered or not, will be nice to see you all pay your respects to skevs 09 swimming premiership. very good of you.

Hmmm. Where have I heard this before?

Wouldn't have been from the SKC boys of '07, '08 and now '09 proclaiming their certainty for the Footy premiership? Oh, and definite winners over Xavier of course...how many years was that champ?

Hmmm. Where have I heard this before?

Wouldn't have been from the SKC boys of '07, '08 and now '09 proclaiming their certainty for the Footy premiership? Oh, and definite winners over Xavier of course...how many years was that champ?

07, 08, 09, well that would be three years yeah? but i guess you're right, making such outlandish predictions about footy at this stage of the year is a touch foolhardy, but the fact that you cannot comprehend that it is all part of the good spirited banter on this forum is a little sad.

moonga, its moonGa. and it wasnt small mate. really wasnt that much smaller than yours. we were all just squished together in the grandstand. so lets be accurate with what you say.

oh so the tragedy of calling your formal the "red and black" ball is entrenched in your history. fair enough. my apologies.

haahha bullshit.

mate we had 3 busses come to pick us up at take us down there, all were full, and you had about 20-30 guys in total in your grandstand.

haahha bullshit.

mate we had 3 busses come to pick us up at take us down there, all were full, and you had about 20-30 guys in total in your grandstand.

you're an idiot, your facts are wrong.

good to see the Red and Black Platoon out in full force last night at the swimming though.:thumbsu: very quiet affair.

I'm right here mate.

And we'll see your rent a crowd on Saturday.

mate i respect that, you could easily have pissed off after what happened last night. gutsy.

but, do you guys even turn up to sporting events to support your own team, or is it just due to your pitiful obsession with trying to usurp skevs unrivalled position as the loudest and most ardent supporters in the APS (which failed dismally last night btw)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To support the team mate.

Last night was a shambles as far as numbers were concerned, no question, but the noise we produced, without the echo from the roof, was pretty impressive.

Saturday, we'll have the numbers.

And if your position was "unrivalled", you would have out-supported us on your own home turf.

edar you have got to be one of the biggest flogs with what your saying, skevs have been comprehensively outdone by xavier in the areas of cheering unconditionally and the important sports. you didnt happen to see that documentary outlining xaviers footy dominance over skevs did ya mate?

To support the team mate.

Last night was a shambles as far as numbers were concerned, no question, but the noise we produced, without the echo from the roof, was pretty impressive.

Saturday, we'll have the numbers.

And if your position was "unrivalled", you would have out-supported us on your own home turf.

mate that is a fair call. that cricket effort was a master stroke, caught us completely off balance, although to our credit we still managed a decent turn out. but i dont think that you can claim crowd supremacy simply after one cricket match. that is pulling a very long bow. but yeah saturday will be good, we're the only two schools who ever show any spirit generally so hopefully we can get the best out of each other (support-wise) at nagambie.

edar you have got to be one of the biggest flogs with what your saying, skevs have been comprehensively outdone by xavier in the areas of cheering unconditionally and the important sports. you didnt happen to see that documentary outlining xaviers footy dominance over skevs did ya mate?

bah. the cricket was one of very few times xavier has outdone st kevin's for support so let's not kid ourselves.

most of your school left before the result was decided on wednesday night. didn't see skevs do that at the cricket when we were on the rack did you mate? but im curious did you even go to the swimming? (once again, your school is a massive glass house and you-as a silly individual-are throwing boulders). we cradled your school for most of the night in the face of the caulfield onslaught, "catholics united." consider that a lesson in humilty after the arrogant display at the cricket put forth by your school at the end of the day's play.

and yep i saw essence, and i am well aware of your school's domination in footy. i'd be an igorant goon if i didn't. the great thing about the footy between our schools is that it brings out the best in both schools, i hope you appreciate this fact.

we cradled your school for most of the night in the face of the caulfield onslaught, "catholics united."

Are you ****ing kidding me? I was starting those chants from our end.

consider that a lesson in humilty after the arrogant display at the cricket put forth by your school at the end of the day's play.

Arrogant? We'd basically wrapped up the game, well and truly outsupported your mob on home soil and did our traditional chant. Get to ****, seriously.

bah. the cricket was one of very few times xavier has outdone st kevin's for support so let's not kid ourselves.

most of your school left before the result was decided on wednesday night. didn't see skevs do that at the cricket when we were on the rack did you mate? but im curious did you even go to the swimming? (once again, your school is a massive glass house and you-as a silly individual-are throwing boulders). we cradled your school for most of the night in the face of the caulfield onslaught, "catholics united." consider that a lesson in humilty after the arrogant display at the cricket put forth by your school at the end of the day's play.

and yep i saw essence, and i am well aware of your school's domination in footy. i'd be an igorant goon if i didn't. the great thing about the footy between our schools is that it brings out the best in both schools, i hope you appreciate this fact.[/quote

haha mate the whole glory of the cricket was not the fact that we won,(comprehensively) it was that we could gather a full army of passionate xavs for no reason other than that of embarrasing the skevs on their turf and supporting the team. Obviously we had planned to go to the game without the knowledge our team would be victors, either way we would have rocked up and been in full voice. you skevs would understand if you went to xavier.

Are you ****ing kidding me? I was starting those chants from our end.

Arrogant? We'd basically wrapped up the game, well and truly outsupported your mob on home soil and did our traditional chant. Get to ****, seriously.

no i am not flipping kidding you, skevs started that chant so dont BS on this forum, i should know i was the one who led it.

mate you guys were running around after the end of play like you owned the joint, if that isnt arrogant then i dont know what is.

and yep i saw essence, and i am well aware of your school's domination in footy. i'd be an igorant goon if i didn't. the great thing about the footy between our schools is that it brings out the best in both schools, i hope you appreciate this fact.[/quote

haha mate the whole glory of the cricket was not the fact that we won,(comprehensively) it was that we could gather a full army of passionate xavs for no reason other than that of embarrasing the skevs on their turf and supporting the team. Obviously we had planned to go to the game without the knowledge our team would be victors, either way we would have rocked up and been in full voice. you skevs would understand if you went to xavier.

yep, and when did i ever compare the glory of winning to glory of support? you fail at basic comprehension.
yep i get the reason why you came, i- unlike you, have the neccessary skills of comprehension to succeed in life. but my point is (which you conveniently failed to answer in the dross you have written) is that you left at the swimming early, we stayed till the end of cricket.

your school failed when put to the test.
ours held our heads up high.

you suck, learn how to read.

oh you arrogant muppet, the fact that our cheersquad may have left the swimming earlier than yours is not important. But when we show out to events like head of the river, the cricket (premiers) and the footy we really make u pricks look average, and will continue to do so. and spare me your lecture on comprehension skills gimp

no i am not flipping kidding you, skevs started that chant so dont BS on this forum, i should know i was the one who led it.

We were starting just as many mate.

mate you guys were running around after the end of play like you owned the joint, if that isnt arrogant then i dont know what is.

If you were there (unlike the rest of your school), you'd know our bags were on the other side of the oval.

And how did yesterday feel mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back