APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

We were starting just as many mate.

If you were there (unlike the rest of your school), you'd know our bags were on the other side of the oval.

And how did yesterday feel mate?

yep well done, the point was that skevs started them, you followed suit.

yes of course i was there and that is true your bags were on the far side, but it was surely the most arrogant bag collection in history.

mate yesterday was good, how was B division final? exciting? thrilling? i can tell you A div was feeling very good.

oh you arrogant muppet, the fact that our cheersquad may have left the swimming earlier than yours is not important. But when we show out to events like head of the river, the cricket (premiers) and the footy we really make u pricks look average, and will continue to do so. and spare me your lecture on comprehension skills gimp

mate you are the english language's gimp, so spare me your paltry insults. the fact you left early at the swimming is important whether you like it or not quacka. i mean you are obviously going through the motions-denial first -but eventually you will make your way to acceptance.

leaving an event before its conclusion (i assume cos you were no chance of winning) is below average, so while you may call us average pricks, you are well and truly below average.

i know where id rather be:thumbsu:

yep well done, the point was that skevs started them, you followed suit.

yes of course i was there and that is true your bags were on the far side, but it was surely the most arrogant bag collection in history.

mate yesterday was good, how was B division final? exciting? thrilling? i can tell you A div was feeling very good.

Cricket + Tennis > Rowing runners up.

MGS had a praccy match againast St Kevs today and won in 3 1/4's
mgs won by like 9 or 3 points and where missing a few players maybe 3 or 4
not sure how many skevs were missing but don't think they were missing very many either maybe about the same

Who played well for both sides?
MGS looked really good at the start wining the first few stoppages and hitting may and mitchell up forward although skevs had most of the play the whole game and it was down their end grammar's forward line was much more open and once it got down their we scored most of the time
Best MGS: Keath, Goddard, Heenan their weren't really many people who stood out and in MGS's team
this year i don't thnk their really will be any huge standouts except May or Mitchell up forward and heenan and goddard in the midfeild or keath whereever he plays
we're an all round team with lots of good players who should do very well this year

St Kevs best: can't say i know them but conway i think and libbratore played well but not sure who else

MGS looked really good at the start wining the first few stoppages and hitting may and mitchell up forward although skevs had most of the play the whole game and it was down their end grammar's forward line was much more open and once it got down their we scored most of the time
Best MGS: Keath, Goddard, Heenan their weren't really many people who stood out and in MGS's team
this year i don't thnk their really will be any huge standouts except May or Mitchell up forward and heenan and goddard in the midfeild or keath whereever he plays
we're an all round team with lots of good players who should do very well this year

St Kevs best: can't say i know them but conway i think and libbratore played well but not sure who else

what key players were out for grammar?

mate you are the english language's gimp, so spare me your paltry insults. the fact you left early at the swimming is important whether you like it or not quacka. i mean you are obviously going through the motions-denial first -but eventually you will make your way to acceptance.

leaving an event before its conclusion (i assume cos you were no chance of winning) is below average, so while you may call us average pricks, you are well and truly below average.

i know where id rather be:thumbsu:

We knew from the start we were no chance of winning - we still turned up.

Our buses were leaving, there was nothing we could do.

The cricket winning Xavers...The tennis winning Xavers

We knew from the start we were no chance of winning - we still turned up.

Our buses were leaving, there was nothing we could do.

The cricket winning Xavers...The tennis winning Xavers

what a load of crap, what school schedules buses to leave before the end of an event? none that i know. yeah nice little italicised sign off as well, skevs already has three flags this yr with alot more on the way so :thumbsdown:

what key players were out for grammar?
we had Brayden sultan out on a gippsland power footy camp, Tyrone Bean was out i think he played for sandy, jack cookson who had a NSW game or sumthing like that Anthony hale played in the second game so he could get a good go, we had 2 rowers out who had just won head of the river and nick voyage played under 2 quarters so did quite a few of our other keyplayers. all of these players played last year except for the rowers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cricket + Tennis > Rowing runners up.

3 premiers and 2nd in the A Div in rowing > 2 premierships and struggling to the line in B final.

You know what you are xavier, you are collingwood. everyone hates you. you rekon you're the be all and end all of APS (and for that matter, australian school) sport, mainly football. get off your fukn high-horse and let the footballers do the business.

that goes for you skevs boys too. we're here to talk about APS football. you wanna start talking about school spirit and the likes, start up a new thread.

what a load of crap, what school schedules buses to leave before the end of an event? none that i know. yeah nice little italicised sign off as well, skevs already has three flags this yr with alot more on the way so :thumbsdown:

That's when the buses left mate. Nothing I can do about it.

Also, we're talking about real sports, not Quidditch.

Anyway, that's the last I'll say on this until the footy starts up.

3 premiers and 2nd in the A Div in rowing > 2 premierships and struggling to the line in B final.

You know what you are xavier, you are collingwood. everyone hates you. you rekon you're the be all and end all of APS (and for that matter, australian school) sport, mainly football. get off your fukn high-horse and let the footballers do the business.

that goes for you skevs boys too. we're here to talk about APS football. you wanna start talking about school spirit and the likes, start up a new thread.

Well said. Edar 07 your an embarrassment to St Kevin's, for the past few years you have hyped up St Kevin's for certain flags only to see Skevs finish no where near the top after a few injuries. Maybe this year it's time to let the footy do the talking and you worry more about VCE than bigfooty. That said I think the Xavier boys should also worry less about getting more supporters to a cricket game that has nothing to do about footy and worry more about winning games that count. Any other practise matches played over the weekend?

don't think anyone else had a praccy game on the weekend.
MGS have one on wednesday(OM's) and satday(Hailleybury although it will be a team made up of mainly 2's players) this week then go on footy camp to adelaide on the sunday

Well said. Edar 07 your an embarrassment to St Kevin's, for the past few years you have hyped up St Kevin's for certain flags only to see Skevs finish no where near the top after a few injuries. Maybe this year it's time to let the footy do the talking and you worry more about VCE than bigfooty. That said I think the Xavier boys should also worry less about getting more supporters to a cricket game that has nothing to do about footy and worry more about winning games that count. Any other practise matches played over the weekend?

look settle down, i know you're an old boy so i respect what you say, i am a shit stirrer. however i entered this discussion cos i love skevs so dont crucify me cos of that. ive never hyped up skevs for a flag in footy, to beat xavs yes, but thats what bigfooty is about-banter. ill be letting the footy do the talking, as i generally have. my vce is in excellent shape thankyou for your concern, and may i also remind you that this whole debate (however immature i may have been) was initiated by xavs. that said, i shan't be entering into any more skevs-xavs bickering, i have surprised myself how sick i am of it.

good day to you.

Back on to the footy, there's a fine line between respect and hate.

Who was the one school Jack Watts will play for Brighton against?

Back on to the footy, there's a fine line between respect and hate.

I think everyone is clear and succinct about which side of that line they are standing on.

So back to the footy, I have a query. Will the boys who aren't required by their AFL clubs (ie, Watts and Hannebury who won't be required for the entirity of the season [I recognise i failed to mention ziebell, but he looks a 22 gamer for season'09]) be released to play for their TAC team (ala Dangerfield) or their school?

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back