APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

doesnt work like that pal, doesnt go on percentage or anything, it goes on the amount of wins, so if HC and SKC have the same amount of wins they share the flag...but either side could be knocked of by the brighton team, my mate goes to scotch and said that they will be very hard to beat with players back from injury and other games elsewhere. it will be a big few games with both HC and SKC having to play agaisnt BGS.

also any predictions on the APS team???

hahaha no it does not work like that 'pal'.
its goes on countback/head to head. if SKC and HC end equal on points, SKC win because they defeated HC. im sorry to break it to you.

doesnt work like that pal, doesnt go on percentage or anything, it goes on the amount of wins, so if HC and SKC have the same amount of wins they share the flag...but either side could be knocked of by the brighton team, my mate goes to scotch and said that they will be very hard to beat with players back from injury and other games elsewhere. it will be a big few games with both HC and SKC having to play agaisnt BGS.

also any predictions on the APS team???

You are an idiot, if you look no further back then last year when mgs won the premiership, we beat haileybury yet both of us had 1 loss
it goes back on countback, and for your sake, try not to argue the point

hahaha no it does not work like that 'pal'.
its goes on countback/head to head. if SKC and HC end equal on points, SKC win because they defeated HC. im sorry to break it to you.

Where is your information about the count back coming from rejo? personally i don't how it works, but i do know the premiership has been tied in pervious years, assuming the teams didn't draw, doesn't this contradict what your saying, or have the rules been changed?

Question guys.

If the Swans selectors want to pick Hanners next week are Xavs liable to make a fuss or is the deal if your picked in the senior AFL team you will be exempted from first XVIII duties.

Thanks.
AFL definitely takes priority over school football. Legally the school can't make him do anything...

Where is your information about the count back coming from rejo? personally i don't how it works, but i do know the premiership has been tied in pervious years, assuming the teams didn't draw, doesn't this contradict what your saying, or have the rules been changed?

It clearly states on the APS website that in the situation of equal points that if one team has beaten the other team then that team will be declared premier.

www.apssport.org.au/

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Smoking, can't believe i didn't see it earlier. this is taken from the APS website.

"Premiership: The Premiership will be decided on points - two points for a win and one point for a draw. Should any two or more teams be equal and have played each other, the team winning that contest shall take precedence otherwise the teams shall be declared equal."​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im pretty sure if ppl get school football off to play in the National Championships, then they will get it off for AFL. Question is will all the blokes who are drafted that are floating around in the APS that havent been playing for there school (hanneberry and watts), will they play their last game for the school?

im pretty sure if ppl get school football off to play in the National Championships, then they will get it off for AFL. Question is will all the blokes who are drafted that are floating around in the APS that havent been playing for there school (hanneberry and watts), will they play their last game for the school?

Well know skevs would be preparing for jack watts to play them in the last round. it would be his last game for his schooling life so you would say that he would play. definitely would be plenty of media there with skevs possibly celebrating the premiership on the same day aswell.

You are talking about the year there was a three way tie for the premiership: Geelong College, Scotch and Haileybury. That year they had a redraw for the last three rounds, a scheme that was abandoned after one year. However a premiership in football can only be shared if three or more schools finish on equal points. Unless StKevs lose or draw another game they will win the premiership.

You are talking about the year there was a three way tie for the premiership: Geelong College, Scotch and Haileybury. That year they had a redraw for the last three rounds, a scheme that was abandoned after one year. However a premiership in football can only be shared if three or more schools finish on equal points. Unless StKevs lose or draw another game they will win the premiership.

That year the top 4 played off, in the end the 3 premiers all beat xavier in the play off and 2 of the eventual 3 premiers, i was reffering to previous years such as 89' when xavier and haileybury tied the premiership, all has being cleared up now thanks.

SKC will win the premiership if they finish on equal points with hailebury. i know this because SKC has it won already and they can still finish on 16 points alongside hail. anyway im telling you this is the current system. it may have been becuase there was a three way tie. and for example SKC beat MGS, MGS beat BGS and BGS beat SKC, and they both finished equal on points.

SKC will win the premiership if they finish on equal points with hailebury. i know this because SKC has it won already and they can still finish on 16 points alongside hail. anyway im telling you this is the current system. it may have been because there was a three way tie. and for example SKC beat MGS, MGS beat BGS and BGS beat SKC, and they both finished equal on points.

Bit late there Rejo, all had being answered in previous posts. Hopefully SKC can win this week so they rightfully take the premiership on points and not just on count back. Is Watts any chance to play or still injuried?

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back