APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are quality but Xavier will have 3 more players in the A team all new borders that look the goods big strong fast and good skills. Also Collopy has had a few quiet years interupted by injury but with his first pre season he looks the goods. Grammar and Geelong are the only two teams who have the potential to beat Xavier and this would only happen if they had a good day and Xavier had a bad one. Golds has put on weight and is set for another big season. Keith Di stefano Plant Pirrie and Tiernan will be the ones leading from the front aswell. Skevs if they have got new players jsut dont have the depth or talent that Xavier MGS or Geelong have i would place skevs to be lower then Scotch Carey and Hailerbury. It should be a good season final ladder will most likely be:
Xavier
MGS
Geelong
Scotch
Carey
Hailurbury
Skevs
Caulfield
Geelong Grammar
Brighton

Geelong are quality but Xavier will have 3 more players in the A team all new borders that look the goods big strong fast and good skills. Also Collopy has had a few quiet years interupted by injury but with his first pre season he looks the goods. Grammar and Geelong are the only two teams who have the potential to beat Xavier and this would only happen if they had a good day and Xavier had a bad one. Golds has put on weight and is set for another big season. Keith Di stefano Plant Pirrie and Tiernan will be the ones leading from the front aswell. Skevs if they have got new players jsut dont have the depth or talent that Xavier MGS or Geelong have i would place skevs to be lower then Scotch Carey and Hailerbury. It should be a good season final ladder will most likely be:
Xavier
MGS
Geelong
Scotch
Carey
Hailurbury
Skevs
Caulfield
Geelong Grammar
Brighton

You guys can believe wht you like but skevs will absolutely finish without a doubt in the top two or three and geez give caufield some credit they are a fairly decent side and also have some new victorian representatives

You guys can believe wht you like but skevs will absolutely finish without a doubt in the top two or three and geez give caufield some credit they are a fairly decent side and also have some new victorian representatives

who are the vic reps then mate?

'Themaster123' you are the biggest tool ever to grace big footy.
You have no idea you gimpshow.

Everyone is so quick to jump on the xavier bandwagon but it has to be said. Golds makes that side. Keith is a gun too no doubt about that, but why does everyong talk up these other guys. Sure xavier are a good even side and will probably win most games this year but their side is rightfully structured around Golds across HB and he is irreplaceable, to say that only two schools have a chance of beating them on a xavier 'bad day', 'themaster' is kidding himself. You can't just claim a bad performance, it isn't year 7 footy. Without Golds and possibly Keith the comp could be a lot closer than expected.

For mine
Xavier (with Golds and Keith)/ MGS
Geelong college
St Kevs
Scotch (the dark horse. Watts will be top couple of players in the comp this year and depends on their depth.)
Xavier (without Golds and Keith)
Caulfield
Hail
Carey
Brighton etc.

this is a joke

i'm not a xavier boy but no one will come close to xavier. even without their big names, they are drilled hard and always field a competetive team.
as for the other teams, its all talk at this point. Grammar and skevs are talking themsellves up and they probably will be good but only time will tell. Scotch is soft, enough said. Geelong are a very good team and are genuinley underated, as are caufield. Caufeild are the hardest team in the comp. Brighton and wesley will be terrible as per usual.

this is a joke

i'm not a xavier boy but no one will come close to xavier. even without their big names, they are drilled hard and always field a competetive team.
as for the other teams, its all talk at this point. Grammar and skevs are talking themsellves up and they probably will be good but only time will tell. Scotch is soft, enough said. Geelong are a very good team and are genuinley underated, as are caufield. Caufeild are the hardest team in the comp. Brighton and wesley will be terrible as per usual.

m8, xavier will not be the powerhouse they have been due to the losss of key players to the firsts. The competition will be a lot closer this due to teams losing players to the 1s. i think skevs and grammer will domin8, as they are not likely to lose players to the 1s because of the might of their 1s

hird is god...i get that your trying to say xavier isnt very good without golds and keith but they will be higher then that
skevs wont be that high...purcell will play 1sts
and theres no way watts will be in the top couple of players in the compitition

in the square...i agree with you and i think geelong might lose a couple to 1s as well
there isnt anyone good enough at scotch to play 1s from what i hear
carey will most likely lose shaw and cheppi for a game or 2

Skevies a real force to be rekoned with alot of good ball winners with 4 state boys and plenty of tac fellas. Will finish right up there although very poor draw not playing xavier or scotch and having 2 byes.

Just wondering how does everyone know the fixtures, if u can flick em my way. cheers
Shaw of carey is a machine and i think he is most probably the fittest in the comp and has the skill and smarts to back it up.
Tim golds is a good player and yeh he is the main player at xavier, but the way he plays is the reason why, hes just so good.
Keith from xavier is the most underated play in the APS. He always does the one percenters, can take a grab and without doubt he is the no.1 tackler in the comp. He is also ready to back a team mate up.
Watch out for Pat tiernan, im tipping a century from him this year, and he also knows how to take a sliding mark :eek:
William Thomas Gleeson, the Brighton Grammar non-aborigonal aborigonal scholarship holder from Viewbank College, Viewbank. He is silky skilled with penetrating kicks on both feet. He is the player of your/our dreams, can take a hanger, kick a magical goal and grants us with his prescence of grace with his long blond soon to be dreadies, i would call him the no.1 draft pick for 2010. At the moment he is unheard of because he cant afford to do the TAC programs in which he would be playing for Knights.

Simon Black is undescribably good:thumbsu::p

thought u guys would be interested, jackson paine from mgs year 10 went with the 1's to adelaide to play st peters college, in his first game at 1's level he got a second best on ground

you blokes seriously have no idea
trinity year 10 havent loss in three years at agsv level
last year there closest game was a 54point win and have won 33 games in a row
they have the captain of oakliegh u16 in dom tyson
vice captain adam tomlinson
other tac player andrew kyria and solid others like gabe hamilaton, coughlin, heuston, beasly
They have a few in the 1st this year so wont be as strorng
but seriously you blokes can talk about aps footy all ya wont but the best year 10 football side out there is trinity by a mile

just btw i dont go to trinty,just an avid supportor/parent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

other tac player andrew kyria and solid others like gabe hamilaton, coughlin, heuston, beasly
but seriously you blokes can talk about aps footy all ya wont but the best year 10 football side out there is trinity by a mile

I know dom tyson and have played with him, a very very good footballer and i respect the fact that the trinity team is a strong side but the agsv league is no where near as good as the aps.

I know dom tyson and have played with him, a very very good footballer and i respect the fact that the trinity team is a strong side but the agsv league is no where near as good as the aps.
deledio_3 isn't debating that the agsv league is better than the aps, jackass. thats quite obvious
hes saying that a full strength year 10 trinity team would rip any aps team a new arseh*le and hes spot on

please tell me you are joking?
i know a lot of the boys that play for trinity, and they just do not have the depth of most of the aps schools.
xavier would rip trinity apart.

look lets be honest here
AGSV is shit
Yes trinity are a good side but you know they havnt played any quality opposition.
I agree with deledio 3, Heuston of trinity is a good player, others are good but over rated:thumbsu:

please tell me you are joking?
i know a lot of the boys that play for trinity, and they just do not have the depth of most of the aps schools.
xavier would rip trinity apart.

yeah mate ur rite that trinity doesnt have that much depth, but they dont need depth, There best 6 or 7 are so good and they crry the team and they have 2 b's team so it isnt as if they have duds in the a's
they would be any aps no worries

yeah mate ur rite that trinity doesnt have that much depth, but they dont need depth, There best 6 or 7 are so good and they crry the team and they have 2 b's team so it isnt as if they have duds in the a's
they would be any aps no worries
deledio_3, your english is horrific for a parent
although everything you say is correct, so you must be an avid supporter/parent

so true all they do is hand out scolarships. how many can one skoolgive out for. paully u nailed it on the head.

god bless mate lol

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back