Are bummers supporters still talking finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

MOJOE said:
We have as much hope of making the finals as you do - only we are realistic!

I have never said we were a finals chance, find a thread where I mention it, you ****************.

But, Vanda and the like were claiming finals after beating the soft ******** Saints last week.

It would take a miracle for the Bombers to make it from here. Still mathematically possible, but they were a rabble tonight (I can't believe I came down from Sydney to watch that rubbish) and I can't see it happening.
Roll on 2006.....

steviewonder36 said:
Good to see Essenscum cop it tonight.

Hey Vanda still talking finals are you, fool!
The Pies are still talking finals after last night, so I'd shutup if I were you.

Funny how one week can change everything. Essendon weren't even considering the finals before the St Kilda game, but after they won there was a slim chance, many people on here had their predicted ladders with Essendon winning 11 games :eek: But a quality side has ended any hope at all, and good luck to the Kangas if they make the finals (they were in a simliar position last year and somehow blew it).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Filthy Essenscum fans I brought a thread up on this which I should bring back to prove a heap of you knob jockeys wrong

Mr Wong said:
Filthy Essenscum fans I brought a thread up on this which I should bring back to prove a heap of you knob jockeys wrong

Not by me , i thought at the start of the year we would finish about 10th.
In the finals thread on the Bomber board my prediction after last weeks game was 9 wins for the season and still 10th or so.

ant555 said:
Not by me , i thought at the start of the year we would finish about 10th.
In the finals thread on the Bomber board my prediction after last weeks game was 9 wins for the season and still 10th or so.
Exactly. Interesting to see when they got within a gaol of us whorek fans were claiming theyd finish above us. Unlikely. They're marginally ********ter than us.

johnnyhoward said:
The Pies are still talking finals after last night, so I'd shutup if I were you.

Funny how one week can change everything. Essendon weren't even considering the finals before the St Kilda game, but after they won there was a slim chance, many people on here had their predicted ladders with Essendon winning 11 games :eek: But a quality side has ended any hope at all, and good luck to the Kangas if they make the finals (they were in a simliar position last year and somehow blew it).

Shut Up?

They club has the right to say what it likes, I knew we were in for a tuff year when Fraser/Richards/Buckley etc went down injured at the beginning of the year.

steviewonder36 said:
Shut Up?

They club has the right to say what it likes, I knew we were in for a tuff year when Fraser/Richards/Buckley etc went down injured at the beginning of the year.

Thats right - blame injuries. :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Are bummers supporters still talking finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back