Are St Kilda the most un-professional sporting team in the world?

Are St Kilda the most unprofessional Sporting club in the world?

• Yes... they are tragic

Votes: 37 97.4%
  • Yes... but they should hang around for the laugh factor

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Tar
St kilda's administrators are a bunch of moron dictators. Let us not forget those famous comments by two time premiership coach Blight:"They[st kilda] are 500% worse than what I expected" .... two days later he is sacked.

This is what the moron administrators do at st kilda, if you disagree they sack you, if you tell the truth they sack you ( you get them to the grand final cornflakes, the worst coach in the history of the AFL, uses his vote to sack you)

Lets face it, St Kilda are a farce to australian sport and so is that fool Butters. St kilda are there to trade players who then turn into stars at other clubs, nothing more nothing less. Players that stay turn into drunken drug addicts.

Success will never come to st kilda EVER. They are the more unprofessional to the AFL than what NSL is to world soccer.

Two words: Utter joke

Two Words: Utter *****head

Originally posted by Vaul Darkhour

Two Words: Utter *****head

One word: CUT

You, like most St Kilda supporters obviously have a very hard time gaining a grip on reality, a hard time handling the truth. I would say I feel sorry for you, but, I don't.

Originally posted by Goa^uld

One word: CUT

You, like most St Kilda supporters obviously have a very hard time gaining a grip on reality, a hard time handling the truth. I would say I feel sorry for you, but, I don't.

Someone that registers on Big Footy just to bag others.

One word. Sad.

Originally posted by Savatage

Someone that registers on Big Footy just to bag others.

One word. Sad.

All of the newbies bagging the Saints are all the one sad halfwit.

Dont respond to any of their pathetic rubbish and they will go somewhere else.

Mr Ed, you are the most respected poster here. All your opinions are sensible and well thought out, especially the one about Judd being better the Riewoldt.

Now that one well thought out opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are St Kilda the most un-professional sporting team in the world?

Back