Think Tank Are We All Just Ignoring The Fact That Darcy Parish Looks Like A Thumb

Remove this Banner Ad

#lesbianhaircuts medusala wish to add a tory reference?

#catchingnotpitching

George%2BOsbourne%2Bhaircut.JPG

#catchingnotpitching

George%2BOsbourne%2Bhaircut.JPG

no, they are the lips that Bravehearts founder chair chief Chief, he of unmatched wisdom CEO Hetty Johnson would say "do a strawberry George", then for affect, Hetty would repeat herself "do a strawberry George you good boy"

like PJK, I preferred him as Gideon Oliver, reminds me a little or a lot, depending on your perspective, of the IPA guy Tim Wilson.

aint it just a pause before we have Chris Berg with pre-selection, seems the IPA is now the tory finishing school with Paterson, Wilson, Berg... well, I assume Berg is just a matter of time

Contra Mundum IPA the new tory finishing school?

Last edited:

no, they are the lips that Bravehearts founder chair chief cheft CEO Hetty Johnson would say "do a strawberry George", then for affect, Herry would repeat herself "do a strawberry George you good boy"

like PJK, I prefered him as Gideon Oliver, reminds me a little or a lot, depending on your perspective, of the IPA guy Tim Wilson.

aint it just a pause before we have Chris Berg with pre-selection, seems the IPA is now the tory finishing school with Paterson, Wilson, Berg... well, I assume Berg is just a matter of time

Contra Mundum IPA the new tory finishing school?

What a bunch of talentless gits they are - what actual skills do they have
863827-7249e93e-cf53-11e3-af9c-da08bd1f6d30.jpg

1408400769380.png

i prefer the term, even ugly men can be "pantsmen"

to make the term pantsman into the plural pantsmen, always is quite strange

just does not seem one of those plural words, it is not supposed to be plural, it should be unique for one person, singular.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b8872732z.1_20151125211844_000_gbccu47t.2_1-1b5bdnc.jpg

Thumb: "Ah f*** it."
Woosh: "If I have to coach this shit you can play in it."

Who would've thought a humble Bay thread trolling young Ellen Darcy would attract a cavalcade of BigFooty's greatest pseudo-intellectuals?

Le Chat Noir hasn't even started Matt Hayden third person reference yet.

just does not seem one of those plural words, it is not supposed to be plural, it should be unique for one person, singular.

Gerund.

NB that's the limit of my offerings on grammar, will leave to you and contra with his experience of latin liturgy*

*alliteration Foxtrot Tango Whisky

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Are We All Just Ignoring The Fact That Darcy Parish Looks Like A Thumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back