Are we the worst side in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

malthouse

Debutant
Jul 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I feel the Eagles skill level is the worst in the AFL. Our game plan to me has not changed for the past two years. And they don't seem to show enough pride in wearing the West Coast Eagles jumper

We are not on the bottom yet. When the Dockers beet us next week they will be closer to the bottom. Because the Eagles arn't on the bottom doesn't mean were not the worst side in the AFL

I feel the Eagles skill level is the worst in the AFL. Our game plan to me has not changed for the past two years. And they don't seem to show enough pride in wearing the West Coast Eagles jumper

mmmmmmmm, the symptoms of tankitis ............ I should know, Carlton have been there and done that, but at least we didn't have what, 15 premiership players on our list.

Worst team in the league ??? Not when you are trying to win ...............

We're not even on the bottom of the ladder.

Stupid thread.

Do realize that we have not been able to beat the teams that have been sitting bottom also :confused: I would like to think we are not the worst but on today's performance the skill levels out their would easily rank with the worst of them. No Excuses, we are utter shite today. Play like this next week and Freo will flog us :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are not on the bottom yet. When the Dockers beet us next week they will be closer to the bottom. Because the Eagles arn't on the bottom doesn't mean were not the worst side in the AFL

Do you realise we've beaten Hawthorn, The Western Bulldogs and even the side that's smashing us today? We even pushed Geelong and St Kilda (who almost beat us by 100 points earlier in the season) just last week? We're a young side which is poor away from home. In fact we havn't won a game against Port Adelaide in Adelaide since 1998, buts let ignore the fact that even with Judd and Cousins we couldn't do it, and blame our young developing side.

We've also lost by only about 20 points per game, but we're not actually considering the rest of the season in the assessment are we? Why would we do something like that when we can make a thread half way through a game saying how poor a team we are.

Fremantle have beaten one side which is in the eight, and that was by 7 points against Carlton does that mean they're the worst team in the AFL? They also scored just 13 points last week, but as you're obviously a supporter who's had enough, you expect us to magically get out of our rebuilding stage and fight for the premiership.

Well I mean we obviously are the worst team, especially when you look at one poor game. You know what this isn't a stupid thread, this is the greatest thread ever, we should all write a big letter telling the Eagles to lift their game, or else we will stop supporting them.

(In case you couldn't tell the above paragraph was sarcastic)

hard to know if the Eagles are dinkum regardless off what Woosha and Suma say. Not sure what there is to gain for the rest of the season? Western Derby has pride on the line but pride does not get you a priority pick bonus. It is not tanking but you may not do everything to win for a reason. Kerr and Cox could play but lesser of 2 evils

I am pretty sure that i read somewhere that we are the best 4-11 team in history??
I love the difference in posts from week to week,

I created that thread :D:D. And now I think we're the best 4-12 side :D:D.

Seriously guys there really is no point in creating threads like this simply because we are not the worst team. Don;t forget we were without Kerr and Cox too. We also had more Inside 50's than Port.

I think that's the area we should be working on improving. It's just utter shit. All they do is bomb and hope or kick it to 2 on 1! It's so frustrating. We know Lynch has a booming kick but he shouldn't always look at doing that whens theres no one to kick it too. Poor Lecras was coping it today. I loved mastens game btw.

Mmmmmmm nah.

Played some ok games against quality opponents this season.

When we are good we are quite good but yes we can be quite bad aswell.

I don't expect much different from a young developing side with injuries to some key players (possibly manoeuvring for a PP).

For a change in our gameplan, watch our wins earlier in the season and game against Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we the worst side in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back