Moved Thread Are we witnessing the start of a Carlton dynasty?

How many premiership will Carlton win by 2030?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tongue in cheek thread representing the most unbelievable turn around. I love Carlton but this has been the most bizarre form reversal ever. We were absolutely horrible until about 9 weeks ago, now we are playing like a team possessed with some serious talent to return in the weeks to come.

Tongue in cheek thread representing the most unbelievable turn around. I love Carlton but this has been the most bizarre form reversal ever. We were absolutely horrible until about 9 weeks ago, now we are playing like a team possessed with some serious talent to return in the weeks to come.

Finally playing to our potential.

We’ve arrived baby.

Nobody is close.

Was it St Kilda that did that previously?
Yes.

zYRmeqAEd4Z0yDRz8nuL0syHMEI.svg
streak.jpg

No we are not, we haven't done anything, what a stupid thread. But to win games with all these players missing against teams in the top 3 is very good.

Missing for us Sam Walsh, Harry McKay, Adam Cerra, Mitch McGovern, Matt Kennedy and Jack Silvagni, that is a fair group of missing players.
Are Carlton supporters claiming Silvagni as an important out now?

It's been quite a turnaround. No one saw this coming. Remember to breathe. De koning holds on with 3 to go you would have sealed it, petracca let's face it goaled. Either way youre playing with your heart and souls at the moment and its good enough. Que Sera Sera whatever will be will be. If we are there together for the big dance will be the stuff of dreams but for those old enough to know it will be a return to the natural.order. Collingwood Carlton at the top.of the.pile. was so sweet to eliminate you last year would be so.sweet to.win it over you as it would be for you if you do it winning over us. One week at a time bla bla bla. Structures processes bla bla bla. Da ra da ra da ra bla bla bla. A pig skin flying everywhere means so little means nothing, in the grand scheme of things is utterly pointless, the big sticks, the goal umpire waving flags around, if you had the eyes of a child you'd just giggle at it all and move on to the next ant on the footpath, it doesn't mean a damn thing. Yet here I am loving it dreading it consumed by it. If Carlton win it this year I may retire to the hills, listen to a mountain stream, walk barefoot through the grass, lay down near the song of some birds and ask the sky for.some rain far away from the tragics, the duffel coat wearing blue bagger supporters who keep messaging me that they re coming. Come ffs. Let's get it over with. Good luck. But dynasty, you talk about after you win one.

Last edited:
Has any team who the flag in the same year they lost 8 in a row?
They lost 8 out of 9 games broken up by a west coast game.

But begs the discussion... Is it worth starting preseason late, getting a couple of wins but targeting a post bye run?

Carlton are doing it this year. Geelong were 5-4 last year and lost to Hawthorn before going undefeated the rest of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But begs the discussion... Is it worth starting preseason late, getting a couple of wins but targeting a post bye run?

Carlton are doing it this year. Geelong were 5-4 last year and lost to Hawthorn before going undefeated the rest of the season

We did the opposite last year. Started hot then burned.

The wet sail approach is way better. Plenty of history with eventual premiers going on a big run before winning it all.

Ohhh boy :hearteyes:

I see a lot of Richmond too. Richmond won their last 9 in 2014 to make finals and lost the elimination final... Then the dynasty started 3 years later

They lost 8 out of 9 games broken up by a west coast game.

Oh tru. I thought it was 8 straight. Still massive amount of games lost. Can't deny their form right now though. Wonder how the pre finals bye will affect it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Are we witnessing the start of a Carlton dynasty?

Back