Moved Thread Are we witnessing the start of a Carlton dynasty?

How many premiership will Carlton win by 2030?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it though? You had those players and had a 6 game losing streak.

Is there a chance that more role players and less highly talented players Is working better for you? Certainly working better for the incredible pressure the team is being able to put on around the ball.

Walsh, McKay, Cerra, Kennedy, McGovern, Silvagni were all in the side when our form started to turn.

The only major personnel change has been at HFF, with Cuningham, Martin and Fogarty regaining fitness and giving us options. None of the above are flankers.

Pittonet vs Silvagni will be interesting
I think we can only take in two of Dow, Hewett and Kennedy.

The rest will be great additions.

What concerns me about Carlton isn't the handful of star players, it's the bunch of no names with a lot of ticker who aren't great footy players.

Reminds me a bit of our side in 2017.

8 wins in a row including multiple flavour of the month premirship favourites.

The age profile of Carlton's list is primed for premiership contention for the rest of this decade.

Elite key pillars on every line are signed up long-term. A midfield that matches any in the competition. The best key forward duo since Franklin & Roughead.

Significant list depth on display with repeat wins while missing 6 of the starting 18. Two coleman medallists. A brownlow medallist.

Not only is the premiership window open - the dynasty window is open.

As a Blues member back in the VFL days it would be great to see them back as a serious contender this Century.

All I can see in place is a non Victorian captain, the rest is idol (sic) speculation, for example
'Not only is the premiership window open - the dynasty window is open.'

To the non-believers.. this side is currently missing

Adam Cerra
Sam Walsh
Harry McKay
Mitch McGovern
Jack Silvagni
Zac Williams
Matthew Kennedy

If your not convinced yet you will be soon enough.
Who do these guys replace from last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 wins in a row including multiple flavour of the month premirship favourites.

The age profile of Carlton's list is primed for premiership contention for the rest of this decade.

Elite key pillars on every line are signed up long-term. A midfield that matches any in the competition. The best key forward duo since Franklin & Roughead.

Significant list depth on display with repeat wins while missing 6 of the starting 18. Two coleman medallists. A brownlow medallist.

Not only is the premiership window open - the dynasty window is open.
thumbnail-3.jpg

To the non-believers.. this side is currently missing

Adam Cerra
Sam Walsh
Harry McKay
Mitch McGovern
Jack Silvagni
Zac Williams
Matthew Kennedy

If your not convinced yet you will be soon enough.
And playing so much better without these overpaid look at me hacks

Back