Are you coming to the Tigers Jungle nxt week

Remove this Banner Ad

So let me get this straight, over the past 2 weeks RFC have beaten 16th (1 win) by 3 & 1/2 goals and 12th (4 wins) by 1 goal and all of a sudden they are contenders and thinking they are better than Carlton.

Things just never seem to amaze me.

They're going alright, Richmond. Don't sound bitter. I predicted both Carlton and Richmond to be big improvers this season, and that prediction looks good so far. Both clubs are on the up. This will be the biggest game in town next round, so I'd get there if I could. It could be the most important game of our season. Make sure there's plenty of Carlton voice to cheer them home. :thumbsu:

They're going alright, Richmond. Don't sound bitter. I predicted both Carlton and Richmond to be big improvers this season, and that prediction looks good so far. Both clubs are on the up. This will be the biggest game in town next round, so I'd get there if I could. It could be the most important game of our season. Make sure there's plenty of Carlton voice to cheer them home. :thumbsu:

Richmond home game should we really be helping richmond by going ??? i think we leave the stands empty so there out of pocket :cool:

But im going :p

Richmond home game should we really be helping richmond by going ??? i think we leave the stands empty so there out of pocket :cool:

But im going :p

I'd rather we started to get Collingwood-esque numbers to any game (but without their diseased rotten attributes of course). Plus I want us to make the MCG our own until we finally move there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather we started to get Collingwood-esque numbers to any game (but without their diseased rotten attributes of course). Plus I want us to make the MCG our own until we finally move there.

Well the "G" is more or less IN Richmond so it is more or less only our home ground if home mens anything. Everyone else are really just day trippers.

So let me get this straight, over the past 2 weeks RFC have beaten 16th (1 win) by 3 & 1/2 goals and 12th (4 wins) by 1 goal and all of a sudden they are contenders and thinking they are better than Carlton.

Things just never seem to amaze me.

We were in front of port most of the day. You guys were 5goals down to them only a few weeks ago. We have already beat you this year so yeah were better then Carlton atm based on that. Lets see but if Every Carlton fan thinks you will beat us and do it well then get over yourself.

Round 1 - Lost to Richmond 11th
Round 2 lost to Stkilda 9th
Round 3- Lost to Essendon 13th
Round 4- Beat Collingwood 7th
Round 5 Beat Melbourne 16th
Round 6 Lost to Adelaide 5th
Round 7 Beat West Coast 15th
Round 8 Lost to Brisbane 6th
Round 9 Beat Fremantle 14th
Round 10 Lost to Geelong 1st
Round 11 Beat Port 12th
Round 12 Beat Collingwood 7th

Take out Collingwood Carlton have beaten no one as well so pfft to your comments.

However Richmond have had a harder draw

Round 2 - Kangaroos 8th
Round 3 Collingwood 7th
Round 5 Bulldogs 3rd
Round 6 Hawthorn 2nd
Round 7 Stkilda 9th
Round 8 Geelong 1st
Round 10 Sydney 4th
Round 11 Adelaide 5th

7 of 11 games against sides in the top8
2 games against sides in the top4 to your 1

And we beat you so i would say we are better yes.

yes im going hopefully to see us wip richmonds ass in front of alll those richmond supportors hopefully.Fev will own and hopefully fish can do well and hartlett if he gets in

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you coming to the Tigers Jungle nxt week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back