Are zero scores included?

Remove this Banner Ad

OK here is something interesting. Sort of related.

Last year Tom Hislop had donuts

http://www.finalsiren.com/PlayerStats.asp?PlayerID=1766&SeasonID=2008

His game in round 10 lead to his average being 38.3. He was subsequently priced for 2009 at an average of 38.3....an average which included the zero, even though it was a complete donut game. No stats at all.

Same happened with Demspey last year, he played 4 games, 82,28,72 and then a 0 with no stats. His end of year average was 45 which was his price this year.

I'd be surprised if the emergency could come in and their prices stayed the same TBH. They took the field, laid hands on the ball there for they have been apart of the game, don't see why you should get an emergencies score from that. Just seems like common sense that that shouldn't happen but i guess we will see.

I think Koschitzke got a 0 when he fractured his skull in the head clash with Giansiracusa a few years back. And (not a zero) Montgomery got a negative score in his last game. Not sure what happened to people's scores in those games because neither were in my DT team.

Does anyone have both their rucks played, including Hille and an emergency playing in the ruck? If their 'potential score' includes the emergency ruck score then im sure it will count in the end.

Does anyone who has Hille or Harvey have an emergency covering them that has scored yet? If it's showing up in the potential score I'd consider that a pretty good sign that emergencies will count.

All emergencies scores show up in the potential score.

That's why it's called "potential score", because if you have a plyer that doesn't playyou get the emergencies score.

All emergencies scores show up in the potential score.

That's why it's called "potential score", because if you have a plyer that doesn't playyou get the emergencies score.

But what he is saying is say you had

Cox 130 odd
Hille 0

Graham 70 (emg)

Does that add up to 200 or 130? Because technically Hille played so whatever the outcome it shouldn't change later.

Posted this earlier in the gameday thread, but probably got lost in it, may be of relevance ...

In 2005, Cam Bruce scored a 0 and the emg counted. He didn't register a stat - same as Hille (and now Harvey). Not sure if it's the same now, after all, that was back when emgs counted for any position.

Looking back at Bruce's fantasy history on FanFooty seems that the 0 was included in his average as well and most likely his value changing.

The emg obviously won't count if you do register stats (i.e: kick [+3] and FA [-3]). Think that happened with Kosi in 06.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted this earlier in the gameday thread, but probably got lost in it, may be of relevance ...

In 2005, Cam Bruce scored a 0 and the emg counted. He didn't register a stat - same as Hille (and now Harvey). Not sure if it's the same now, after all, that was back when emgs counted for any position.

Looking back at Bruce's fantasy history on FanFooty seems that the 0 was included in his average as well and most likely his value changing.

The emg obviously won't count if you do register stats (i.e: kick [+3] and FA [-3]). Think that happened with Kosi in 06.

I am fairly sure as long as they end on 0, you get your emergency. I believe its all about the test of whether a player played as being they scored 0. So after this round we will know if VS has fixed this issue!

from memory it was fixed last year, not sure who the player was, but it didnt allow for an emerg to be played. Cant believe it happened twice in one day.

Cant believe my opponent this week has Mitchell Stanton and Davis.

i think the emergencies will come into place for Harvey and Hille however with that said i hope they dont as i had Nathan G Brown and Skippy warming my bench :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Are zero scores included?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back