Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I just think we all need to acknowledge Collingwood are a top four side. I didn’t watch this game. But get their injured players back, and they’re right up there. It’s Sydney, Collingwood and us for top four.

Last position is a raffle. I’d probably have said GWS, but didn’t expect them to lose points to Hawthorn. I don’t think Port are top four. I’m of the same view (though a little less certain) re Geelong. If Freo didn’t have to play away from home it might be them.

I just think we all need to acknowledge Collingwood are a top four side. I didn’t watch this game. But get their injured players back, and they’re right up there. It’s Sydney, Collingwood and us for top four.

Last position is a raffle. I’d probably have said GWS, but didn’t expect them to lose points to Hawthorn. I don’t think Port are top four. I’m of the same view (though a little less certain) re Geelong. If Freo didn’t have to play away from home it might be them.
No, no we don’t. They were lucky to win the flag last year. I’m telling you, Brisbane were robbed.

Halfway through the season collingwood have only beat 2 top 8 teams…one was us (with our injury list at its peak) and the other port (at the g)

BT calling the win already

anyone else he would be like THERES STILL ENOUGH TIME FOR THEM TO COME BACK!!

For our International viewers who might think we have a weird rule that 26 points are awarded for goals kicked in the last 5 minutes of games.

Collingwood being slept on a bit...don't hear bout them that much but they are right up there as premiership contenders unfortunately.

They'll be on 32 points and only 1 game behind us despite a 0-3 start and a stack of injuries.

During their horrid injury run so far they've only lost 1 game and have had 2 draws...won the others.

Injury list includes De Goey, Mitchell, Mihochek, Mcstay, Cox, Elliott, Pendlebury and until tonight Hoskin-Elliott. Lost Nathan Murphy permanently too.

Have North and the bye coming up.

No one is sleeping on the pies we all know they are very capable we just hate them,they seem to play teams at the right time too.

Of the players you mentioned above 4 are top 23 locks the rest are depth not including Murphy/Mcstay.

Very similar injury list to us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No, no we don’t. They were lucky to win the flag last year. I’m telling you, Brisbane were robbed.
I made no comment on last year, Surrey. Though if you want to extrapolate, go for it. As long as the injured players come back, they will be top four this year. They have resilience, they have a game plan which works and belief in it, and they have a winning culture. We might not like it, but they will be up and about.

A Carlton v Collingwood Prelim or GF would be fantastic to see.

I made no comment on last year, Surrey. Though if you want to extrapolate, go for it. As long as the injured players come back, they will be top four this year. They have resilience, they have a game plan which works and belief in it, and they have a winning culture. We might not like it, but they will be up and about.

No thanks.

Wouldn’t sleep for the whole week would probably need to see a cardiologist hourly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should Collingwood sneak into the top 4 and regain some much needed talented players, they'll firm as strong contenders for back to back flags. They are resilient, somehow just get it done.

Halfway through the season collingwood have only beat 2 top 8 teams…one was us (with our injury list at its peak) and the other port (at the g)
Pies will be second on the ladder after next weekend..

Sorry - I thought you would read the sarcasm.

No thanks, I've seen enough of them, even though they haven't beaten us in the Big One for over 100 years!!!!

The build up would be something not seen ever before, especially in these days of the Hollywood Fanfare, my heart wouldn't be able to take it......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back