Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

* percentage below 100 lol.

Yeah real serious contenders.

I mean really. There are some key indicators for these things. It has been one of those years where teams struggle to build percentage though.

Is Brad Scott gonna say he hasn't seen stats like this in a loss again?

They won the inside 50s and clearances, so probably.

Never thought that I'd say this but the cats looked a lot better with Hawkins out and Gary Rohan in.

Well to * for winning the inside 50s once again.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

sing wendy testaburger GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a great round of games so far with even better results for us, filth and cheats have topped it off, pitty the umpiring continues to be truly awful along with most of the commentators of all varieties…
That Crows loss still annoys me, should be another game clear in 2nd, tomorrow we make another statement, Go Baggers…

Never thought that I'd say this but the cats looked a lot better with Hawkins out and Gary Rohan in.

Thought similar last week but our midfield destroyed theirs and Cincotta had Stewart on lockdown.

Just an enormous difference in the fluidity of their attack. No disrespect to Hawkins as he's had an incredible career but he doesn't move like he used to and he was never a great mover to begin with.

The current style has finally moved past him.

Thought similar last week but our midfield destroyed theirs and Cincotta had Stewart on lockdown.

Just an enormous difference in the fluidity of their attack. No disrespect to Hawkins as he's had an incredible career but he doesn't move like he used to and he was never a great mover to begin with.

The current style has finally moved past him.
Im almost 60 and it seems likeHawk has been playing forever.

I Feel for *
Brave Effort, Won the important Stats, momentum killed by the umpiring. they will be abck next week against the filth who will be looking to bring the ledger back to blue.

Footy is so unfair!!!

I'm sure this post is tongue in cheek but they can GAGF! They're getting exposed for the pretenders they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back